The Woes Of Christmas (by pembie) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adored that soooooooooooooooooooo much !!!!! BEYOND funny, most especially …..

Xavier:: “Well I seen this movie once……”

April:: “Xave I don’t think that story will help ease people’s panic here. On a side note I think I’m going to turn vegetarian it just proves the point we just really don’t know what they put into our meat theses days.”

Harvey:: “Yes everyone you have just all taken part in Harvey and Roo’s Christmas treasure hunt called where is Harvey’s watch? Well, well done it was indeed stuffed up the turkey.”

Roo:: “Oh by the way has anyone found my ring yet that was also…..”

Dex:: “Yep here it is came close to chipping a tooth on it.”

Harvey looks to his watch which is now back round his wrist.

Harvey:: “Well would you believe its still working? Talk about being heat resistant after being baked for the last three hours.....”

allowing John to see her lay spread out sleep on her bed naked. The red laced underwear lay across a chair within reaching distance of the window. John smiles as he discovers the window is open. He then stenches his arm through the open window trying with all his might to reach across to the chair with the underwear on. Unknown to John though Marilyn has awoken and is staggering naked in a semi drunken state over to the window.

Marilyn:: “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT GET AWAY. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWAY WHO EVER YOU ARE YOU CAN’T COME IN HERE.”

John who has managed to grab hold of the red laced bra and panties screams as he feels a someone give him a hard punch, falling backwards from the impact John loses his hold of the pipe and starts to fall.

What a FANTASTIC final chapter !!! Yeah, a SUPERB end to a GREAT fic !!!!!LOOOOOOOVED it, most especially …..

He was holding the red laced bra and panties high into the sky above his head as gravity starts to pull him down to the snowy ground below.

The Bra and panties John had so happened to choose were made of some very strong and firm material, which so happened to be rather stretchy, Which allows it to grow very long in length before it even comes close to ripping.

Given that fact as well as the swinging low Christmas lights that sway in the now dusky Christmas night’s air from the front of the house John’s fall soon comes to an abrupt stand still. As the high held bra and panties tangle themselves very neatly around some of those low hanging Christmas lights.

For a split second Gina and Jett can now let out a few huge sighs of relief, as the fear of John pluming down to the ground has now seemed to have replaced itself with John hanging holding on with all his might, to those handy, very stretchy, very sexy looking bra and panties. As John sways back and fourth outside Marilyns window

Dex:: “You should know I have been talking about for ages.”

Xavier:: “Oh sorry dude must of zoned out on you there.”

April:: “Oh so that is why you have been talking about different sizes while you and I have been trying to you know what in the bedroom, and here I thought you were worried about not being able to………..”

Dex:: “Yes April errrrrrrrrr yeah April I was trying to tell you about the size of our pudding not the size of my…………. Errrrr well yeah never mind.”

Rocco:: “Wooooooooooooo looks Mr Galahs.”

Alf turns shocked to look at the small boy taking in what he had just called him and then looks back to the unbroken glasses and plates still sat on the table.

Rocco:: “Dexy dos magic trick whips cloths aways and no breaks nothings Mr Galahs.”

April:: “She texted you have you even got a phone?”

Colleen:: “Oh yes but I use it as a doorstop for my door on my mobile home mostly”

Without thinking Dex quickly turns his electric wheelchair up to its maximum speed and bombs towards Irene and Leah’s Christmas pudding. Upon impact with the pudding the force of the wheelchair sends the pudding whizzing off its two sedges and zooming across the ground, so it ends directly beneath Alf and John breaking their fall.

Everybody takes cover as the two men splash face first into the Christmas pudding. Stunned silence is all that follows as everyone stands in shock as they all get sprayed from head to toe in Christmas pudding.

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to The Woes Of Christmas (by pembie) - comments