H&A Uncut DVD idea

Guest CaptainHulk

If they were to put on the episodes dropped because of Dunblane/James Bullger, it would be interesting. The rest of the clips were relatively mundane were they not, usually full of everything and I wouldn't be particularly interesting in shelling out for a DVD to get a 10 second clip of Tiegan calling Casey a cow.

If they were to put on the episodes dropped because of Dunblane/James Bullger, it would be interesting. The rest of the clips were relatively mundane were they not, usually full of everything and I wouldn't be particularly interesting in shelling out for a DVD to get a 10 second clip of Tiegan calling Casey a cow.

Naturally, I'm talking full eps, not a DVD full of clips. Sort of Akin to the Neighbours comps they've released over the years. The Brad/Chloe climax, Justine in Prison and Laura's grizzly train death would be good ones (I remember being 12 and pretty annoyed at the hatchet job ITV pulled on the first Item!)

• 2 weeks later...

Carly's rae was butchered, but generally cuts didn't happen until compliance passed from Thames to Carlton in 1993. The worst excesses were 1996-2000.

As macabre as it's suddenly become again with events in the USA, the two dropped episodes would be a selling point.

From later on... Duncan, Seb and Jade's car crash would be another good one - Channel 5 cut it heavily in the UK. Same with the 2005 plane crash, which was edited in the wake of 7/7.

Carly's rae was butchered, but generally cuts didn't happen until compliance passed from Thames to Carlton in 1993. The worst excesses were 1996-2000.

As macabre as it's suddenly become again with events in the USA, the two dropped episodes would be a selling point.

From later on... Duncan, Seb and Jade's car crash would be another good one - Channel 5 cut it heavily in the UK. Same with the 2005 plane crash, which was edited in the wake of 7/7.

Everything got edited after 7/7. Even Jamiroquai's "Seven Days in Sunny June", the line "Bomb" was removed from any video/airplay of the song.

Archived