Puberty Blues

Guest ScreamingQueen2006

Thought I'd start a thread about this show as I didn't see one already on the boards.

I've been watching this through torrents I've been able to download off the net. It's an awesome show, and it's great to finally see Charlotte Best in something other than the role of 'Annie Campbell'. Once PB finishes, I hope Charlotte is in other serials, because she has really come on in leaps and bounds since her Summer Bay days.

Looking forward to seeing episode 4 soon.

If anyone else watches this show too feel free to join in the discussion. :)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The frog in the soup or whatever Debbie's mum made was hilarious. The whole scene from the kitchen to her smacking David, priceless.

I'm interested to see where Debbie and Gary's relationship goes, he seems like he appreciates her more than that other guy.

Gary's dad is a dog. Feel sorry for his mum, but she really needs to stand up to him. Guess she won't because she's too timid to do it. I reckon she suspects something might be going on under her nose, or was, before he got dropped.

Theres only 2 episodes to go. Does anyone know who died in the car crash? It wasnt Gary was it? I hope it wasnt. I'm pretty sure he was in the back mucking around with Debbie

I've not seen this weeks episode yet, but I saw the trailer at the end of episode 5 and noticed blonde hair at the forefront of the screen. It seems too blurry to make out though. Debbie's looking into the back of the car at the person.

I'm thinking either Gary or Sue. I could be wrong though.

Theres only 2 episodes to go. Does anyone know who died in the car crash? It wasnt Gary was it? I hope it wasnt. I'm pretty sure he was in the back mucking around with Debbie

I've not seen this weeks episode yet, but I saw the trailer at the end of episode 5 and noticed blonde hair at the forefront of the screen. It seems too blurry to make out though. Debbie's looking into the back of the car at the person.

I'm thinking either Gary or Sue. I could be wrong though.

It's Darren Sue's boyfriend.

Archived