Rebecca Breeds (possible spoiler for non-Oz viewers)

Guest b2sb09

Source

Ex-Home & Away star lands US role

Former Home and Away star Rebecca Breeds has landed her first US television role.

She has the female lead in an untitled single camera camera comedy pilot for CBS opposite Chris Smith, Kal Penn and Tony Shalhoub.

The project centres on a young guy (Smith) who finds camaraderie living among the more experienced guys he meets in a short-term rental complex, including Gil (Penn) and die-hard ladies man and four-time divorcee Frank (Shalhoub).

Breeds will play Julie, Frank’s adorable, independent and neurotic daughter who is trying to get her act together and get over her father issues.

The series comes from Rob Greenberg who has produced How I Met Your Mother and Frasier.

GOOOOOOOOOOO Rebecca !!!!!!!!

She's WAAAAAAAY one of the best young actors H&A has EVER had !!!!!

I must admit that that when i 1st saw her on BLUE WATER HIGH [pre H&A], i was more interested in her female co stars, but Bec's acting blew me away on BWH ....and continued to do so when she arrived in Summer Bay !!!!!!!

MANY MANY thanks, b2sb09, for posting this article !!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived