Reece Mastin (X Factor winner) is dating Rhiannon Fish

Guest lozlovesh&a

Reece Mastin Is Dating Home And Away Actress Rhiannon Fish

03 August 2012

X Factor winner Reece Mastin has a new girl in his life - Home and Away star Rhiannon Fish!

Rhiannon appeared in Reece's video for 'Shout It Out', and it seems that their on screen romance has spilled over into real life.

Reece took to his Twitter account today to confirm that they were dating, after photos of the pair kissing were published by OK! Magazine.

According to OK!, "the couple shared a passionate smooch on a Sydney street before heading back to Reece's apartment. And in a sign their hook-up was not a one-off, Rhiannon had on the same top Reece wore on his flight back home from L.A."

Reece took to Twitter tonight to confirm the relationship. He retweeted a series of posts by his fans congratulation him and Rhiannon on their new romance.

@candiceb95 tweeted, "Congratumalations @reecemastin & @RhiannonMFish you're so cute together <3"

@emilyluvsreece wrote, "@reecemastin You deserve to have a girl like @RhiannonMFish. She is just perfect and dont worry she will look after you :-)"

Reece tweeted, "Its funny how you can instantly make me happy just by picking up the phone :-)"

http://www.take40.com/news/33221/reece-mas...s-rhiannon-fish

Judge me all you like for what I'm about to say but I don't care.It's my opinion.

I find this really sleazy and in bad taste.He's 16-17 and she's 21-22.It's not the age difference I have an issue with as such but he's barely legal.Not to mention the fact that Linc had only been out of the country for five minutes.

I love Rhiannon and I don't mind Reece either but I just find them together icky and in bad taste.

Archived