Reece Mastin (X Factor winner) is dating Rhiannon Fish

Guest lozlovesh&a

Why would you go from Lincoln Lewis to him? And moving on so quick too...strange!

Also "slim and youthful", why the hell wouldn't a 21/22 year old be slim, and you really think that's not young. There really isn't much difference between a 21 year old's looks and a 16 year old, except they're usually taller and better looking by then. I'm only 19 and really don't find my self being attracted to any 16/17 year olds, that's not to say that Rhiannon can't find him attractive, but most women would rather go for someone older or a similar age to them.

Well I guess it's different for me as I am a gay male age 22. I think it is quite noticeable how different 16/17 year olds are to 21/22 year olds. 16/17 year olds are way more youthful, have much slimmer waists and just generally have youth on their side. 21/22 is young obviously but by that age you have a more masculine physique. Men generally reach their sexual peak and I guess peak of sexual attractiveness at age 19. Apparently for women it's early 30s.

I just have no issue with age gap relationships as long as both parties are of legal age. Whatever makes you happy and all that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived