Pets

Guest Blaxland 89

Firstly Dag Dog. I know that he is in the opening credits with Sally in 1991 so he must be still around then.

I started watching the show originally in 92 ad cannot recall any mention of him. I am not asking for spoilers but does he have a story or just disappear like Matt and Rob?

Also Fisher's cat Pappergayner, or however you spell it, hasn't been heard of since early 89 I think.

And what happened to Rosemary the pig?

Rosemary the pig was last seen living with Travis and Kelly I think.

Curtis and Shannon had a dog when they arrived, but it disappeared almost immediately after being introduced (what was the point????)

Casey also had a dog (Sheba) which disappeared too but was at least part of a storyline.

Marilyn was once seen carrying a budgie into her beauty salon, but it was never seen again although she did mention it a few times.

Sally mentioned in 1996 that she used to have a dog called Dagdog but it died (this was the first onscreen confirmation we had been given since Dagdog's disappearance in the early 90s).

I am an animal lover so I have always remembered pets when they have appeared on the show!

• 7 months later...

Rosemary the pig was last seen living with Travis and Kelly I think.

Curtis and Shannon had a dog when they arrived, but it disappeared almost immediately after being introduced (what was the point????)

Casey also had a dog (Sheba) which disappeared too but was at least part of a storyline.

Marilyn was once seen carrying a budgie into her beauty salon, but it was never seen again although she did mention it a few times.

Sally mentioned in 1996 that she used to have a dog called Dagdog but it died (this was the first onscreen confirmation we had been given since Dagdog's disappearance in the early 90s).

I am an animal lover so I have always remembered pets when they have appeared on the show!

I think the last time Dag Dog appeared was 1993 after mauling Dale's christening gown.

Archived