Dancing On Ice 2012

Guest ~Zoe~

The 15 contestants for this year's series of Dancing on Ice have been revealed.

Sugababes singer Heidi Range, actress Jennifer Ellison and former child star Corey Feldman lead the cast for the seventh series of the ITV show, which returns on January 8.

The world of soap is represented by Hollyoaks star Jorgie Porter, Emmerdale's Matthew Wolfenden, Coronation Street actor Andy Whyment and EastEnders favourite Laila Morse.

Children's TV duo Sam Nixon and Mark Rhodes will both do battle on the ice, along with ex-Blue Peter presenter Andy Akinwolere.

'90s singer Chesney Hawkes and Dallas actress Charlene Tilton are also taking part, while Britain's top alpine ski racer Chemmy Alcott, freerunning founder Sébastien Foucan and fitness guru Rosemary Conley complete the line-up.

The 2011 series of Dancing on Ice was won by ex-Eastenders actor Sam Attwater.

Louie Spence and champion figure skater Katarina Witt join Robin Cousins on the new-look judging panel, replacing Emma Bunton and Jason Gardiner. Karen Barber continues in her role as head coach.

Christine Bleakley will serve as co-host to Phillip Schofield following Holly Willoughby's move to BBC talent show The Voice.

Dancing on Ice 2012 launches Sunday at 6.30pm on ITV1.

(source, digital spy)

So, who is watching this on Sunday? I will be, I prefer Dancing On Ice to SCD!

I'll be supporting Emmerdale's Matthew Wolfenden :wub:

Heidi stays in, glad she got saved!

:)

I dont watch Hollyoaks so don't know Jorgie Porter that well etc, but she & her partner Matt Evers were brilliant tonight, stunning first routine from them.

Looking forward to next week, as my favourite Emmerdale actor Matt Wolfenden will be skating :D

Louis Spence gets right on my nerves, but Katarina is brilliant as a judge! Really makes me laugh.

Still fuming that Andy and Maria were voted off last week, don't think that was right at all...

Hoping this week is a lot better :S

Archived