Dancing On Ice 2012

Guest ~Zoe~

• 3 weeks later...

I took a two week break from watching..

The first week I actually forgot it was on and then last week just didn't bother..

Still can't deal with the judges... They just don't have the charisma for me.. the marks don't mesh and I seriously can't be dealing with Louie Spence...

this has gone from one of my fave shows to something I'm actually switching off...

Still can't deal with the judges... They just don't have the charisma for me.. the marks don't mesh and I seriously can't be dealing with Louie Spence...

I'm the same, i can't be dealing with the judges at all either, espcially Louie... I just can't take him serious at all. And as for Katarina she can't string a sentence together most of the time. They should just let Robin judge by himself :lol:

As for the skaters... I'm loving Chemmy and Sean, i don't get why the judges are always so hard on Chemmy... It's like.. I don't want want you skating so quickly i want you to slow down and show some personality and when she does that it's i miss the speed you have over the ice and the intensity you had last week... It drives me mental :angry:

Poor Jen kicking herself in the head this weekend, but fair play to her for carrying on and finishing her routine. I think poor Dan looked more shaken than her :)

3 skaters to be in the skate-off next weekend and 2 to leave the comp :o

• 1 month later...

Archived