Exact Opposites

Guest Charlie-brax

CHAPTER 22

Miles' POV

"Hello, what can i do for you? i asked, the man who stodd before me.

"Hello, i was wondering if i could rent a caravan?" the man asked, politely but yet i had a feeling that this man would be bad news.

"Yeah, we have two available at the moment. Will it just be you living there?" i asked, not wanting to be rude. I couldn't refuse him a caravan just because i had a feeling.

"Yeah, it's just me" he sighed. I watched him curiously, as i picked up the key for his caravan and walked back over to him.

"Okay, well rent will be due on Thursdays and i don't want any trouble from you. Oh, and what was your name?" i asked, realising that i had forgotten to ask.

"Yeah, and i'm gr..ah Luke" the man stuttered. I was starting to get suspicious of the man.

"okay then, well it's nice to meet you Luke, i'm Miles" i said, trying to sound polite to the man.

"Yeah" he said, i could tell he just wanted the keys. I passed them over and siled over at him politely.

"Well I'll see you around, Luke" i called after him, looking over at him wweirdly. I didn't belive him one bit and i as gunna do whatever i could to find out who he actually was.

Brax's POV

I walked into the diner, with Heath this time. We walked upto the counter, where Colleen was giving us a few glares. Ilaughed, opening up my mouth to speak.

"Hello Colleen, could we get two flat whites to go please?" Brax ordered politely, much to the old womans annoyance.

Heath laughed. "So how are you and Buckton these days?" he asked. I smiled up at him.

"Yeah, pretty good" i said, as a smile slowly crept up onto my face.

"Yeah, by the looks of you face it is" Heath laughed. I turned around, as i heard Colleen walking upto us. SHe banged the two cups loudly onto the counter.

"Thankyou Colleen" i replied, as we both walked towards the exit. I wasn't watching where i was going when suddenly i banged into a man. He was smaller built and shorter than i waas.

"Im sor.." i started to say, until i saw who it was.

"Its you!" i spat, as the man looked up at me confused. He musn't of recognized me. I sure did recognize him.

"I'm sorry, have we met?" he asked, still confused.

"Just stay away from us" Bra spat, as he stormed off, angrily. Heath watched him, still confused as to what had happened.

Charlie's POV

I was running along the beach, on my morning run when i saw Brax storming out of the diner with Heath running after him. I took out my headphones and headed up towards them. As i got closer, i started to listen in to their conversation.

"BRAX! Who is he?" Heath asked. I was confused as to who they were talking about. Brax obviously knew him and maybe not Heath.

"Just someone that ahm.. I ran into once" Brax replied. I was still confused as to who he was referring to.

"Bra just te.." Heath started to say until he saw me walking towards me. Brax looked in my direction and smiled when he noticed who it was.

"Hey" i said, as i walked up to him. He didn't say anything, he just wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me passionately.

"We... need... to... talk.." i said, inbetween kisses, laughing. By now Heath was completely grossed out.

"Eww, get a room you two" Heath said, as he began to walk off, shanking his head.

"We have one, and we plan to use it tonight" Heath called after him. We heard Heath groaning at the thought of what his brother just told him. I laughed, as i turned to face him.

"So, who was the man you were talking about?" i asked, interested. Brax looked unsure of whether to tell me.

"You can tell me" i assured him, as we walked towards the surf club to join Ruby and Casey for lunch.

"Okay, well someone has come to Summer Bay. Um.. i didn't want to keep it from you but i do't want to tell you for obvious reasons but it's um.. its Grant Bledcoe" Brax answered, nervously. I just stood there in shock, unsure of what to say or do.

"Um, okay thanks for telling me" i replied, as i tried to force a smile on my face. I truly was happy he told me, i just really hated the man and didn't know what i was gunna say to him when he turned up. Brax just nodded. I figured that he just didn't want to upset me and i was grateful for it. I was so lucky to have him in my life and to have him here for me now when i needed him the most.

Ruby's POV

Charlie and Brax walked into the diner. They were such a cute couple and i smiled as they approache the table. Charlie looked upset about something and i could tell that Brax knew exactly what it was. I smiled at them, and pretended that i hadn't noticed. I would ask her about it later.

"Hey mum, Brax" i said, as they both walked over. I saw CHarlie's smile grow bigger and same with Brax's.

"Whats up with you two?" Casey asked, clearly noticing the same thing as me.

"Oh, nothing. WHy?" Charlie asked.

"Um, well ever since you walked in here you are smiling goofily at each other and havn't let go hands yet!" i said, as we both waited in anticipation for them to answer. They both shrugged, much to my annoyance. I turned away, when they both started to kiss very deeply and it was dissgusting. I turned away, and looked towards the door. I froze, when i saw who had just walked in. CHarlie saw my gaze towards the door and she turned around. I didn't know what she was gunna do when she saw him and i was scared. But what she did do was the last thing i expected. SHe just simply shruggeed and pretended that he wasn't even there.

"Umm.." was all i could manage to spit out. She smiled at me.

"Rubes.." she started.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVED that, especially ......

 "Yeah, and i'm gr..ah Luke" the man stuttered. I was starting to get suspicious of the man.

 "Its you!" i spat, as the man looked up at me confused. He musn't of recognized me. I sure did recognize him.

"I'm sorry, have we met?" he asked, still confused.

"Just stay away from us" Bra spat, as he stormed off, angrily. Heath watched him, still confused as to what had happened.

 "We... need... to... talk.." i said, inbetween kisses, laughing. By now Heath was completely grossed out.

"Eww, get a room you two" Heath said, as he began to walk off, shanking his head.

"We have one, and we plan to use it tonight" Heath called after him.

 "Okay, well someone has come to Summer Bay. Um.. i didn't want to keep it from you but i do't want to tell you for obvious reasons but it's um.. its Grant Bledcoe" Brax answered, nervously. I just stood there in shock, unsure of what to say or do.

"Um, okay thanks for telling me" i replied, as i tried to force a smile on my face. I truly was happy he told me, i just really hated the man and didn't know what i was gunna say to him when he turned up. Brax just nodded. I figured that he just didn't want to upset me and i was grateful for it. I was so lucky to have him in my life and to have him here for me now when i needed him the most.

 They were such a cute couple and i smiled as they approache the table.

 They both shrugged, much to my annoyance. I turned away, when they both started to kiss very deeply and it was dissgusting. I turned away, and looked towards the door. I froze, when i saw who had just walked in. CHarlie saw my gaze towards the door and she turned around. I didn't know what she was gunna do when she saw him and i was scared. But what she did do was the last thing i expected. SHe just simply shruggeed and pretended that he wasn't even there.

"Umm.." was all i could manage to spit out. She smiled at me.

"Rubes.." she started.

Archived