Exact Opposites

Guest Charlie-brax

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CHAPTER 14

Brax's POV

"Charlie, it'll be okay. We can send him to jail" i said, comforting a distressed Charlie. 

"I know, i just keep thinking back to when i was fourteen" she said, i was confused. What happened to her that many years ago that wa to do with Grant. 

"Charlie, if you wanna tell me i can help you but its alright if you dont i will understand" i said, as she continued to sob.

"I'll tell you eventually" she finally answered, as we both snuggled up on the couch.

*1 hour later*

I heard the door swing open, and i was lying here with Charlie asleep on my chest. In walked Leah with her bag. As soon as she saw me, her jaw dropped.

"GET OUT!" she screamed, waking up Charlie.

"Wow! What the hell is going on?" Charlie asked, still half asleep.

"I said he wasn't welcome in my house and im gunna stick to that!" she claimed.

"Charlie lives here too. You can't just do this. Do you have any idea some of the stuff she has been through in the past few days, and all you care about is me not coming in your stupid house" i screamed, not able to hold back for any longer. 

"Out!" she screamed, before i started to stand up. 

"No Brax, im coming with you" she said, as more tears fell from her cheeks.

"Okay, lets go" i said, as i wiped the tears away from her eyes.

"I don't wanna be here anyway" she said, as we both stormed out of the door, bumping into Ruby on the way. 

"Mum!" she screamed, running up and hugging her mother while Leah watched on. 

"Whats wrong Ruby?" she asked.

"I heard what happened" Ruby answered. I stood there in shock. How the hell did she find out.

"Yeah Charlie, i think we should go to the police" i suggested and she nodded.

"Yeahh, lets go there now" she said, hopping in the front seat of my ute.

*5 minutes later*

Charlie's POV

I walked into the familiar police station, wishing that Brax could of come in with me. But we were hiding our relationship so we couldn't. 

"Sargeant Buckton. What can i do for you?" Joyce asked, noticing the tears running down my face and trying to stay professional. 

"Um.. Im here to report an attempted rape" i said, nervously. He stood there in shock.

"ahm.. Do you know who it was?" he asked, as he put down the paperwork that had been in his hands.

"His name is Grant.... Grant Bledcoe" i said, nor sure on how e would react. 

"Are you sure about that?" he asked, trying not to show that he was angry.

"Yeah, i am" i nodded. He had done it to me before so i defently knew that was him.

*30 Minutes later*

Joyce's POV

I walked into the diner, finding the man Charlie had described sitting by the corner. I walked over to him.

"Hello, is your name Grant Bledcoe?" i asked and he nodded. I motioned for him to stand up and i turned him around.

"Grant Bledcoe, you are underarrest for attempted rape of Charlotte Buckton. You dont have to say or do anything, but anything you do say or do can be used as evidence against you in court" i said, placing the handcuffs tightly around his wrists.

Brax's POV

I was in the surfclub, when i felt my phone vibrate. Looking down at the screen, i smiled when i saw Charlies name.

'Hey, i need to see you. Meet you at

the beach in 5. C x'

It read. I picked up my board, and headed in the direction of the beach. Looking down i noticed a skinny, brown haired woman sitting by the rocks with her hair blowing in the wind. Noticing it was Charlie, i walked over and dug my board in right behind her. She jumped at the sound of it.

"Brax!" she jumped up, wrapping her arms around my waist. I smiled.

"Hello to you too" i laughed, as she pulled away from the hug looking into my eyes. I smiled at what we were about to do. She laughed and closed the gap between us in closer. Leaning in for the last inch, i gently brushed my lips against hers. She replied by passionately pushing her lips against mine. I ginally had to pull away, and we both laughed.

"Thankyou for being here these last few days. I dont know what i would've done without you." she said. I shook my head.

"It was nothing" i laughed, at the thought of how much i really had thought about her since we first saw each other. I don't know what it was, but i found myself always thinking bout her, my heart skipping a beat everytime she walked into the same room as me and for some reason, i felt that i had to impress her by doing good and not breaking the law. But i liked it and i more than liked her, not that i would tell her that.

ADORED that !!!!!, especially.............

 In walked Leah with her bag. As soon as she saw me, her jaw dropped.

"GET OUT!" she screamed, waking up Charlie.

 bumping into Ruby on the way.

"Mum!" she screamed, running up and hugging her mother while Leah watched on.

"Whats wrong Ruby?" she asked.

"I heard what happened" Ruby answered. I stood there in shock. How the hell did she find out.

"Yeah Charlie, i think we should go to the police" i suggested and she nodded.

"Yeahh, lets go there now" she said, hopping in the front seat of my ute.

 "Yeah, i am" i nodded. He had done it to me before so i defently knew that was him.

 "Grant Bledcoe, you are underarrest for attempted rape of Charlotte Buckton. You dont have to say or do anything, but anything you do say or do can be used as evidence against you in court" i said, placing the handcuffs tightly around his wrists.

 the thought of how much i really had thought about her since we first saw each other. I don't know what it was, but i found myself always thinking bout her, my heart skipping a beat everytime she walked into the same room as me and for some reason, i felt that i had to impress her by doing good and not breaking the law. But i liked it and i more than liked her, not that i would tell her that.

CHAPTER 15

Bianca's POV

I knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer. I was at Charlie's house and we were going out for the night. All of a sudden, the door swung open and there stood Ruby.

"Hey, is she ready yet?" i asked, as i stepped inside.

"Pretty much" Ruby replied, as we walked into Charlie's bedroom. She was in a tight, black dress with her black stilettos. 

"Ready yet?" i asked, as she turned aroun to face me and nodded.

"Yep, lets go!" she said, pushing me out of her room.

"Okay Ruby, don't stay up late, ill be home late probably so don't worry about waiting up for me." Charlie said to her daughter, as we walked into the kitchen.

"Charlie, i know. Just go now" Ruby said, pushing her mother out the door.

"Seeya later Ruby" i called out as we made our way over to her car.

Brax's POV

I was working late at Angelos tonight, and all i was thinking about was Charlie. About everything that had happened to her lately. When all of a sudden her and Bianca walked in. I smiled up at her as they walked over towards me.

"Hey, what can i get you?" i asked them. She smiled at me. 

"Ahm.. Just two white wines" Bianca said, noticing that Charlie wasn't gunna say anything anytime soon. 

"Sure" i said, as i started to pour the two wines. Bianca went and sat in the booth on the side of the restraunt. 

"So, how have ya been since i saw you last?" i asked, wondering how Leah might of acted.

"Yeah, pretty good considering" she answered. I could tell that something bad must've happened. I nodded, passing her the two wines. 

*20 minutes later*

I walked past their table, hearing their conversation.

"Yea Bianca, i really do like him" i heard Charlie say.

"And i like Heath. So we both like a Braxton" Bianca stated, which made me laugh as i continued to walk as i couldn't hear them anymore. Walking back to the counter, i heard someone walking up behind me. I turned around, to see Charlie standing there. 

"Hey, i was wondering. What time do you finish tonight?" she asked. I laughed.

"Just till 12:30" i answered, hoping it wouldn't be too late for her. 

"Good" she said, as she placed the two wine glasses on the bench.

"Do yous want more?" i asked. She nodded as a guy started to walk towards her. 

"hey, i'll pay for that" the bloke said. I froze. 

"Um.. Its okay, i'll pay for it myself" Charlie said, trying to be polite but i could tell.

"No, i insist" the guy said, a little bit rudely. 

"Look, she said no. I think you should listen" i told the guy and he finally backed off. 

"Thanks" she said, as Bianca walked up. 

"Whats taking so long?" she asked. I laughed.

"Oh nothing" Charlie laughed, as the two girls began to walk off laughing.

*12:30*

Charlie's POV

I walked into the restraunt, finding it empty. 

"Brax?" i called out, but there was no reply. All of a sudden, i felt someone grab my waist from behind me. I jumped and turned around to find Brax standing there. 

"Hey you" i said, as i slowly leaned in and gently kissed him. 

"Hey, did i scare you?" he asked. I laughed and shook my head. 

"Come on, lets go" i said, as i dragged him out of the restraunt.

We arrived at my house, and i had no idea how i was gunna get him in. 

"Okay, you wait by my window and i'll go inside" i said. He laughed and nodded, as he jumped into the bushes. I laughed, as i pushed the door open as quietly as i could. I walked in the living room, and no one was up. I walked into my bedroom, taking off my shoes i walled over to the window, to see him standing there with a bored look on his face. I laughed and slid it open. 

"Quick, get in" i laughed as he slowly climbed in. 

"Took you long enough" he whispered, scared to wake anyone up. I laughed and gently kissed him. He reacted by pushing his lips hard against mine, becoming more and more passionate. 

LIKED that, especially.............

 "Okay Ruby, don't stay up late, ill be home late probably so don't worry about waiting up for me." Charlie said to her daughter, as we walked into the kitchen.

 "Brax?" i called out, but there was no reply. All of a sudden, i felt someone grab my waist from behind me. I jumped and turned around to find Brax standing there.

"Hey you" i said, as i slowly leaned in and gently kissed him.

"Hey, did i scare you?" he asked. I laughed and shook my head.

 I walked into my bedroom, taking off my shoes i walled over to the window, to see him standing there with a bored look on his face. I laughed and slid it open.

"Quick, get in" i laughed as he slowly climbed in.

"Took you long enough" he whispered, scared to wake anyone up. I laughed and gently kissed him. He reacted by pushing his lips hard against mine, becoming more and more passionate.

CHAPTER 16

Brax's POV

I woke up, the next morning to find Charlie fast asleep, with her head on my chest. I stopped with my thoughts, when i heard someone walking towards Charlie's room. I quickly jumped up, grabbed my clothes and got under her bed, just as Ruby walked in. She started picking up all Charlie's clothes from yesterday. Just then, Charlie rolled over and must've realised i was gone.

"Brax" she said sleepily, still with her eyes closed. I guess Ruby must of assumed that she was sleep talking when she laughed.

"Having another dream about Brax are we" she laughed. I had to stop myself from laughing too. Charlie then began to wake up. She looked around the room, as if she was looking for me.

"What are you looking for?" Ruby asked, wondering what was with her mothers behaviour. 

"Ah.. Just my um, jogging stuff" Charlie, quickly said as she noticed them being draped across a chair in the corner. 

"They're over there" Ruby told her, as she walked out and closed the door behind her.

"Brax?" Charlie called out, not sure if i was hiding or not.

"Yeah?" i answered. She laughed when she heard my voice coming from under the bed. She peeked under and laughed at me as i started to push myself out. 

"I didn't know what else to do" i tried to explain my self, as Charlie starte to walk towards me. 

"Its okay. Could you imagine if Leah walked in and we were both in here!" Charlie tried to imagine.

"I don't even want to think about that" i shook my head. She laughed.

"Anyway, i think that maybe you should go home. You have work at like 10 today" Charlie said, and i realised she was right. It was already 9:40. 

"Okay, so out the window?" i asked as Charlie laughed and nodded. I leaned in, and gently kissed her. She pulled back.

"You have to go, your gunna be late" he laughed. I nodded sadly as i starte to get dressed.

"So.. What are you doing for lunch today?" i asked. She laughed.

"Something with you by the sounds of it" she said as i laughed and nodded.

"What will we be doing?" she asked, as she quickly did up her shoelaces. 

"Thats a surprise, but its out of Summer Bay and that's all that i will tell you" i said, as she stood up. Looking as hot as ever in her jogging gear. 

"Okay, ill come to Angelos at 12:30?" Charlie asked and i nodded. 

"Kay, well i'll leave now. Before i really am late for work" i said, slowly climbing out the window.

Joyce's POV

I picked up my phone and dialled in the number that was on the paper. I kept ringing until i heard the guy answer.

"Hello?" he said, wondering who i was.

"Hello, Darryl Braxton right?" i asked. I knew i had the right number but i was just checking. 

"Yea, thats right?" he said, still confused.

"Its Inspector Joyce here, i need you to come down to the station as quick as you can. We need to talk" i said. 

"Why? Whats happened? Is my mum alright? Is is Heath? Casey?" he started to say, in worry. I shook my head.

"No its nothing like that. We just need to talk" i said.

"Okay, i'll seen you in five then" he said, hanging up on me. I sighed. Why was Charlie so interested in this guy.

*five minutes later*

"Darryl, in you come" i said, leading the man into my office.

"Whats happened" he asked, as we both took a seat.

"Its about you and Charlie." i said. He sighed and nodded.

"I guess i knew this was gunna happen" he said. I laughed.

"You are no good for her. She is a good woman, a police woman. Seriously, your a riverboy. I don't know why she wants you," i trailed off. Brax laughed.

"Well its not really any of your buisness, is it?" he said, seriously.

"Yeah, it is when i.." i started to say, before stopping myself. 

"Well if thats all you wanted to tell me, then im gunna leave now" Brax said, as he walked out of the room. 

*lunch time*

Charlie's POV

I walked into Angelos, looking around for Brax. He was behind the bar, and he smiled at me when he saw me walk in. 

"Hey you" he said. I smiled.

"Hey" i said, as he walked away from the bar and towards me. 

"So.. We better get goin then" Brax said, as he picked up a bag and we walked towards the door.

"So what was with you seeing Joyce today?" i asked, genuinly interested.

"He called me and asked me to come down. Then he warned me about seeing you" he answered and i laughed.

"Thats all" i laughed. 

"Oh.. And.. I think Joyce might like you" Brax said. I froze and then thought about it. He did always give me more credit for things than other people, he promoted me to sargeant when two other officers were already more qualified. 

"You have got to be kidding me. That is gross" i said as Brax laughed. Little did they know, that someone was watching their every move, and listening to their every word.

Archived