Exact Opposites

Guest Charlie-brax

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was cooooooool, especially.............

 "JUST me" i exlaimed, pretending to sound hurt.

"Well, sorry" she joked.

"So, how are you Charlie? Still want me to stay over?" i joked and she glared at me.

"You're never gunna let me forget that are you!" she said, turning to face me.

"No, not anytime soon.." i said, smiling. She laughed.

"Don't you go thinking it's gunna happen again" she said.

"Oh it will. You just can't resist me" i joked. She laughed.

"Can't resist you! What a joke" she said, slowly walking up the steps of the surf club.

 Just then, two girls walked in. Both with high, high heels and short dresses. I slowly looked up and up until i reached there faces. And there stood Charlie. Looking at hot as ever, i gasped. She smiled at me, noticing my reaction. I laughed to myself. Slowly, they walked towards the counter. The closer she got, the more beautiful she looked.

"Hey, what can i get use" i asked, trying not to look at Charlie. Cause if i did, i would just embarrass myself.

 "Yeahh.. This guy won't leave us alone" she answered, smiling up at me. I looked down at him, angry. As soon as he caught sight of me, he turned and nearly ran out of the restraunt.

 "Ya know, he's a good guy. And i can tell that he really likes you. Everyone can" she said, as the two girls walked into the diner

CHAPTER 9

*the next day*

Charlie's POV

"Hey, Charlie" i heard, Brax say from behind me. Turning around, i saw him with dripping hair and had his noard under his arms. He saw me stop, and chucked the board into the sand. 

"Hey" i said, trying not too sound too interested even though i was. 

"So.. Are you coming tonight?" he asked. I was confused. I had no idea where i was supposed to be going. He noticed this and answered me.

"To the barbeque.. Ruby did invite you right?" he asked, i shook my head. 

"Right.. Well ah, theres gunna be a barbeque at my mums place, like a meet the parents kinda thing?" he said. I smiled.

"Right.. I'll be there" i answered, as i started to turn around.

"Just wait Charlie, i wanna ask you something" he said, grabbing my arm. I started to turn around.

"Yeah. Wh..." i started to say, until he leant in and kissed me on the lips. I pulled away. He looked into my eyes to see if i was okay with it.

"Uhm.. I ah gotta go" i said, quickly turning around and just about runnin into the diner where i was meeting Bianca. 

"Your late" she said, as i sat down in the chair. 

"I know, im sorry. I was just..." i started to say but didn't know whether i should tell her. 

"You were just what?" she asked, as Leah put down our coffees. 

"I was on the beach. And i.. I ah.. Ran into Brax" i answered, still confused by the kiss. She stopped drinking and looked at me.

"Ooooh, what happened" she asked, suddenly interested.

"ahm.. He invited me and Ruby to a barbeque. Ya know meet the parents and then..." i said, still unsure on whether to tell her.

"Come on Charlie, just spit it out" she said, angrily.

"Uhm.. He kissed me" i whispered, hoping that Colleen didn't hear. Cause if she did, the whole country would know by tomorrow. 

"Ohmygod Charlie! Did you kiss him back? What was it like? Are you gunna see him now?" she started to flood me with questions. I shook my head. 

"No, it was alright and no" i answered, knowing that it was a lie. I didn't kiss him back but i wanted to. It was a good kiss, considering i didn't kiss back. And i really wanted to see him, but i couldn't. I was a police officer. 

"But you want to, right?" she asked, noticing my facial expressions.

"No, ah yes, no, maybe.. I dont know" i said, to my bestfriend. He laughed.

"I'll take that as a yes" she said, taking a sip from her coffee and laughing.

*that night, The Braxtons house*

Brax's POV

I was sitting on the couch, beer in hand and watching the footy when there was a knock at the door. Everyone else was either outside, or too busy watching the game to get up so i decided to. I walked over and swung the door open. When Charlie was standing there. Im pretty sure she was with Ruby, but i wasn't looking at Ruby. 

"Hey" she said, as she noticed me staring at her. I blushed in embarrassment. She looked absoulutely gorgeous. She had a skintight back dress on, with small high heels. I let them both in, trying to hide my amazement over how she looked. How she always looked. 

"Come in" i said, moving away from the door.

"Ahm.. I brought this" she said, handing me a homemade cake. I laughed.

"i'm guessing you actually made this one" i said, noticing how badly burnt it was.

"I know" she said, looking down to her feet.

"Caseey" called out Ruby, as she walked over and kissed her boyfriend. 

"Hey Rubes" he said, after they were finished kissing. They then walked outside, to where Brodie and Sam were. I looked back over at Charlie. 

"So.. How was your day?" I asked, trying to make small talk. 

"It was good actually" she replied, i smiled as i led her over to the kitchen where my mum was standing.

"Hey Mrs Braxton, im Charlie, Ruby's mum" she said. I laughed at the 'Mrs Braxton'. Mum hated that.

"Just call me Cheryl" she said rudely, before pushing her way past and outside.

"Sorry about that. She just... Really dosn't like cops" i said, trying to excuse my mums behaviour. 

"Thats okay." she replie as i poured her a glass of wine. She took a sip and smiled at me. 

"So.. Did anything interesting happen for you today?" i asked, obviously talking about the kiss. She laughed.

"Only one thing. This very rude man kissed me and he thought it was funny" she said jokingly. I laughed.

"Well, did you like it" i asked, trying to get answers out of her.

"Yeahh, but i wouldn't tell him that" she whispered, cheekily. I laughed.

"So, you would like it if he did it again?" i asked, hoping for a yes and she nodded. So i slowly leaned in, and brushed my lips against hers. No one else was in the room and it was just us. The kiss just got more and more passionate, until finally she pulled away in need of a breath. She smiled.

"You can't tell anyone" she said, before walking outside to join Ruby. I laughed. I had finally got her.

LOOOOOVED that !!!!!!!, especially.............

 "Yeah. Wh..." i started to say, until he leant in and kissed me on the lips. I pulled away. He looked into my eyes to see if i was okay with it.

"Uhm.. I ah gotta go" i said, quickly turning around and just about runnin into the diner where i was meeting Bianca.

 "Uhm.. He kissed me" i whispered, hoping that Colleen didn't hear. Cause if she did, the whole country would know by tomorrow.

 "No, ah yes, no, maybe.. I dont know" i said, to my bestfriend. He laughed.

 When Charlie was standing there. Im pretty sure she was with Ruby, but i wasn't looking at Ruby.

"Hey" she said, as she noticed me staring at her. I blushed in embarrassment. She looked absoulutely gorgeous. She had a skintight back dress on, with small high heels

 "i'm guessing you actually made this one" i said, noticing how badly burnt it was.

 "Only one thing. This very rude man kissed me and he thought it was funny" she said jokingly. I laughed.

"Well, did you like it" i asked, trying to get answers out of her.

"Yeahh, but i wouldn't tell him that" she whispered, cheekily. I laughed.

"So, you would like it if he did it again?" i asked, hoping for a yes and she nodded. So i slowly leaned in, and brushed my lips against hers. No one else was in the room and it was just us. The kiss just got more and more passionate, until finally she pulled away in need of a breath. She smiled.

"You can't tell anyone" she said, before walking outside to join Ruby. I laughed. I had finally got her.

CHAPTER 10

Charlie's POV

I walked out of the kitchen, followed by Brax. We were talking, well Flirting really but no one knew that. 

"So, what are you doing tomorrow night?" he asked as we sat down on their couch. 

"Ahhm, nothing really! Rubys stayin at aprils, VJ's staying at a friends and Leah is always with Miles so i'm stuck home alone" i sighed, thinking of the boring night i would have.

"Well,  i was wondering, if you would wanna go out?" he asked, and i could tell he was nervous. I laughed.

"As long as its out of the confines of SummerBay, i'd love to" i said, thinking of what all my workmates would think. Especially Joyce. He smiled.

"I know a place" he said, as he grabbed my hand and place his in it. I looked up at him, and he leaned in and kissed me gently. 

"Ruby, we have to go now" i said. It was already midnight so it was well and truly time to leave.

"Awww, i wanted to stay here" she complained.

"Ruby, you do realise its midnight" i said. She gasped.

"Oh.." she said, as Casey laughed.

"Well i'll see you tomorrow at school" she said, as the two kissed. I turned around and saw Brax watching me. I blushed and turned around. 

"Seeya Ruby, Charlie" he said, waving as we walked out the door. Just as i hopped in the car, i felt my phone vibrate from my pocket. I picked it up and looked at the screen.

'Unknown number' it said. I opened it, wondering who it could be.

Hey, its Brax. I stole Caseys phone and got your number. Just had to say, you forgot to say goodbye ;) x

I laughed at the screen. Ruby looked at me.

"Who is it?" Ruby asked, sounding interested.

"Ah.. Just this guy" i said, not giving her any more information as i replied with:

Hey, im sorry, so i'll say it now.

Goodbyeeeeee x 

I sent it before putting my phone back in my pocket, putting my seatbelt on and driving away. 

*The next day*

Brax's POV

I woke up slowly, rubbing my eyes as i heard my phone beep. When Charlie's name flashed across the screen, i smiled.

'Hey, we need to talk. Meet me at the beach in 5, C x'

I sighed. That sounded serious and i was worried about what she needed to tell me. Realising that she sent that 5 minutes ago, i quickly junped up, getting dressed quickly and running out the door. 

Finally reaching the beach, i noticed Charlie sitting there all by herself, with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Charlie! Whats wrong? Are you okay" i asked, as i walked up and pulled her into a hug. She sobbed into my chest, until finally the tears stopped.

"Are you okay?" i asked, concerned. She nodded.

"I am now, um.. Its Ruby." she said. I sighed.

"What happened? Did use have a fight?" i asked and she nodded.

"Yeahh, um.. we tell each other everything so i figured i could tell her that i was seeing you. But.. She kinda took it badly and she never came home last night, im really worried about her Brax" she sobbed, a i comforted her.

"Charlie, its okay. She stayed with Casey last night. And i made her sleep on the couch so don't worry about that. She just needs time to get used to the idea." i said, trying to comfort her.

"Yeah, you're probably right" she said, as we pulle away from the hug and both sat back down on the sand.

"She was so angry. All cause of how i wouldn't let her and Casey see each other and now im seeing you." she sobbed, as i pulled her in closer.

"what about we go back to my place, so you can go talk to her?" i asked, hoping that they would work it out and that i could stay with Charlie.

"Thats a good idea" she said, as we stood up and started to walk back to my place.

*At the Braxtons house*

Ruby's POV

"Charlie, i don't wanna hear it" i said, when u saw both her and Brax walk through the door.

"But Ruby, we need to talk." she pleaded with me. I shook my head.

"Please Ruby." she begged. I finally gave in and we both sat on the couch.

"Ahm.. I know your angry and probably upset and thats understandable. But, i only told you cause i don't wanna keep this secret from you." she said. I could tell she meant it.

"Still.. Why were you so upset about me brin with Casey then?" i asked. She sighed.

"Cause i wanted to be with Brax but hes bad for me so i thought that Casey would be bad for you" she replied. I laughed.

"What? So you were jealous" i asked, laughing. She nodded embarrassed.

"Charlie, its okay now. We both have who we want" i said, excitedly.

"True" she replied, smiling as she saw Brax coming back fown the stairs.

"Ahh Brax, i was wondering. Do you wanna tell people about us tonight? I can't keep a secret" Charlie said, looking at him pleadingly. He nodded.

"I'd love to" he said, as he picked her up an span her in circles.

I won't be able to post more for around a week, as i am going on holidays. But as soon as i get back i will post more. Thanks.

"Greattt!" she said, as they kissed but i looked away before i saw anything more. They were so good together.

That was cooooool, especially.............

I walked out of the kitchen, followed by Brax. We were talking, well Flirting really but no one knew that.

 The WHOLE sequence that starts with … "Ruby, we have to go now" i said. It was already midnight so it was well and truly time to leave.

 "Yeahh, um.. we tell each other everything so i figured i could tell her that i was seeing you. But.. She kinda took it badly and she never came home last night, im really worried about her Brax" she sobbed, a i comforted her.

"Charlie, its okay. She stayed with Casey last night. And i made her sleep on the couch so don't worry about that. She just needs time to get used to the idea." i said, trying to comfort her.

 The ENTIRE scene at the BRAXTON house !!!!!

Hope you have a GREAT holiday !!!

Archived