A Path Of Heartbreak (by LauraPhilly!!) - comments

Danni02

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So pleased you updated and loved it! :unsure: Worried about Chax though! Charlie should really be honest with Brax. I understand her wanting to help Tegan but can equally see why Brax will now be upset and feel betrayed...

Hope that they can work it through and Brax will let her explain. Really looking forward to next update - great writing!

Great update.

Glad that Tegan as someone there for her Charlie is just a good person... period.

Can see where Brax is coming from but I hope he gives Charlie a chance to explain. Hope they get past it.

Update soon can't wait to read more. :)

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

If I was in Brax's shoes, I would also think that Charlie betrayed me. Her loyalty towards Tegan is a bit freaky. Hope Charlie realizes that she wants Brax. That doesn't mean she can't help Tegan, but just not so obsessive. I can't blame Brax for reacting the way he did. I am thinking about what Charlie would do if Brax made her choose: him or Tegan. Can't help but thinking you are going this way with the story. Update soon! :)