A Path Of Heartbreak (by LauraPhilly!!) - comments

Danni02

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie was (too) nice to Tegan here. I hope Tegan gets it now and stops playing games... that her main goal is to be a good mother from now on. I can't wait to read more. I am wondering how Brax will react when Charlie, Tegan and Lily go to him. Still hoping Brax and Charlie will work it out!

Great update,

I actually feel heaps sorry for Teagan :(!! But I was quite impressed by her acceptance of that she needed to go down for what she did. I kinda gained respect for her with that.

Once again - go Charlie :)!!! She was just generally awesome in that update, as always :D!!

More soon please :D

Great update :D

Charlie is just wow in this fic, loving her more and more

feel really bad for Tegan :( I hope Brax drops the charges when he calms down

wonder what Tegan and Charlie's frindship will do to Charlie and Brax's relationaship

cant wait to read more (literally) :)

I'm SO sorry I've not been around for ages!

Loving this story and your writing. The emotion you share continues to be amazing! Felt so bad for Charlie with the kissing and her being broken hearted by Brax but then his hurt and upset as well....oh my gosh...sad times.

Then crazy Tegan,although I'm not completely harsh and do feel for her but glad that Charlie has been great and got her back to her Daddy!

Hope that Charlie can work things through with Brax and he takes a softer approach towards Tegan. Brilliant updates - Thanks :)