Do You Follow Your Heart Or Your Head?

Guest Siobhan B

Wow great first chapter.

I love how you've written their relationship and I loved that Charlie was all worried about Brax's wounds.

Wonder who's at the door for Charlie, and if Brax and Charlie are going to get caught or not. If it comes out I hope that Charlie doesn't lose her job.

More soon please - I can't wait to see where you take this :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucii, totally, ekikell, teespazzr, lozlovesh&a, Dingo x, Aden_Belle, Chickiboomxx, soph1303, Angel90, Carina

thank you all so so much for your brilliant reviews! I'm glad you like reading it

This chapter again is still more or less me finding my feet and you's getting to know more about the charaters and the setting of this fanfiction, again stick with it! I promise big things to come!!

so here we go

Chapter 2

“Sorry, Heath but if you don’t mind me asking, what are you doing here?” Leah asked suspiciously

“Oh, em, I need to get this form signed and I went to the station and they said to try here” Heath answered.

“Oh okay, I’ll get her now” Leah said “Charlie…..Charlie?”

“Leah’s home” Charlie paniced.

“So what, Charlie don’t you think it’s about time we told her” Brax whispered

“Brax please you know what could happen if people find out and what would we say.. Oh, Hi Leah, Brax and I have been going out in secret and having sex in your house for the past two months, sorry for not telling you”

“Charlie, Heath is here!”

“Okay Leah I’ll be up in a minute” Charlie replied “Damn, Brax what are we going to do?” She started to panic

“hey, Charlie just calm down” Brax siad noticing the panic and stress in his girlfriends face. It surprised him by how much the thought of Heath finding out about them like this paniced him too. He walked over to her and kissed her on the forehead “Relax Babe” he said holding her face in his hands.

Charlie went weak at the knees at Brax’s touch as she always did.

“Where’s my shirt” Brax asked “Charlie is my shirt over there….oh and you might be needing these” he said handing her back her underwear.

Charlie went bright red at this. “Er, thanks…I think”

“Okay how do I look?” she asked him

“Beautiful as always babe...Now seriously have you seen my shirt?”

“Living room” Charlie remembered

“What?”

“I took it off you in the Living room” She said bitting her lip

“Great…ah well, it gives us an excuse to meet up again” he said grabbing her around the waist and playfully kissing her neck then her lips.

“Not now” Charlie muttered pushing him away. “Window?”

“How romantic, Charlie, when you’re finished with me for today just hunt me out the window” He teased. Charlie slapped him playfully before he climbed out the window.

“Check ya later, sergent” He flashed his cocky smile that she loved.

Charlie walked into the Kitchen. “Heath how can I help you?”

“”Eh your charming side kick Watson asked be to get you to sign this form personally” Heath replied

“Oh, yea sure” She opened the form and signed it

“Thanks serg…Oh and you might want to give your secret lover his shirt back”

“What secret lover, Heath?” Charlie hissed

“the one that left his shirt in the middle of the living room floor” He cockily replied

Charlie’s heart sank as she relieased Heath wasn’t joking. She rattled her brain for an excuse.

“oh yeah, I wish I could say that was a secret lovers shirt but unfortunally with my work being so busy lately with trying to catch you River Boys. I just don’t have the time. That is one of my father’s old shirts I was clearing out his house” Charlie was good enough at bluffing she had to be to get anyway with the likes of Jake Perovich in the interview room.

Heath left the house When Charlie had finished explaining.

Leah however didn’t buy Charlie’s excuse.

“So…Charlie who is the mystery man and son’t tell me that’s one of your father’s shirts we both know it’s not” Leah exclaimed

“Leah you have to believe me when I say that I didn’t want you to find out this way”

“Charlie, who is it?” Leah giggled

Charlie sighed heavily before saying “it’s Brax”

“I knew it. I knew he was into you” Leah said

Leah’s reaction shocked Charlie. “Leah please I’m begging you, don’t tell anyone if Ruby, Casey or Heath find out we’re in trouble and I could loose my job”

“I won’t tell anyone Charlie, but secrets never stay secrets in a small toen like this remember that” Leah warned her “I have to go to work but I want all the juicy details when I get home”

Charlie watched as Leah left for work then took out her phone.

Brax, we need to talk. Leah knows! Charlie Xx

Next time:

- How will Ruby and Casey react when the find out.

In the Future – Story Spoiler – What event could happen that could change everyone’s mind on who’s good and who’s bad in the Bay??

I'll update again soon!

Great chapter.

Loved Heath's comment about the shirt on the floor. Let's just hope he buys her excuse for now...

Glad that Leah is happy about Brax. Well, she seems happy for now anyway.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Update soon please :)

Archived