Do You Follow Your Heart Or Your Head?

Guest Siobhan B

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone,

thank you all so so much for your reviews on this fanfic

i'm glad your all liking it

I'm sorry but i won't get the next chapter uploaded today i only have it all hand written and i haven't it typed up yet!

I will get it posted before the weekend all going well!

Thanks xx

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for all the review they always put a smile on my face! XxXx

Sorry about the delayed update but between going back to school, exam results, family and friends! I just haven't had the time!

This is only a short little chapter. I hope to get a longer one up in the nex couple of days

Chapter 3:

Brax was at angelo's when he got Charlie's text message. He knew she was stressed.

Yea sure, Babe, you okay? Xx

Brax send this message knowing all too well that Charlie would answer the "you okay?" bit with a yes she always did, no matter how bad thing were.

Yea, I'm fine, Meet you at the motel around 10?

See you then! Xx

Brax really wanted just to hold 'his girl' and tell her that everything was going to be okay

--------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------

Charlie knew she could trust Leah not to tell anyone, but she couldn't help but have this feeling that things were going to get worse. Her shift was about to start so she had to put these thoughts out of her head. It was a normal long boring day at work. Charlie loved her job but somedays there was really nothing that exciting other than the usual goings on in the Bay. She couldn't help but think of how much Brax was going to laugh at the stupid excuse that she gave Heath over the shirt lying in the middle of the Living room floor. She knew Heath wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed but he wasn't guliable enough to believe that.

------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------

Charlie knocked lightly on the door of the motel. The door opened and Brax automatically grabbed her around the waist and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. She couldn't help but blush like a school girl when Brax touched her.

"Oh........ Hello" Charlie giggled as Brax kissed her

"Hello" Brax said as he finally pulled away from her soft lips. "So, Leah knows, eh?"

"Yea i had to tell her she wasn't buying the excuse i sold to Heath about your shirt" Charlie said before explaining to Brax about the confrontation with Heath.

"Charlie, sweetie, if you know that she's not going to tell anyone then why are you so worked up?"

"Because what if that had of been on of my bosses then what would i have done" Charlie found a tear trickling down her cheek. "I don't want to lose my job or you, Brax"

Brax held her tight. Her head against his chest. "Your not going to lose me Charlie" he said as he hushed her.

----------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------

It was 11:25. Charlie was asleep in Brax's arms in the motel.

Suddenly there was voices and noises outside. Brax reconised one of the voices as his little brother Casey's.

"Charlie, Charlie" He said waking her, she jumped up startled.

"Brax is that..... Ruby and Casey"

Just then Casey had found the right key and him and Ruby walked in to the motel room.

"Oh my God" Ruby Gasped.

"We'll give you two some time to get dressed shall we" Casey said gesurting to the clothes that we're lightly scattered aroung the room.

"Well that was awkward" Charlie confessed "what sort of example am I setting for Ruby as a mum?"

"Do you really want me to answer that?" Brax answered. Playfully Slapping Charlie on the bum whilst recalling how hot and sexy Charlie had been last night.

"NO, not really" She blushed.

"Didn't think so"

Brax and Charlie walked into the kitchen ready to explain to both Casey and Ruby

"So, you've been sneaking around with Brax behind everyone's back" Ruby said angerily "after you trying to convince me that the Riverboys were up-to-no good"

"Ruby, please let me explain" Charlie begged "Brax and I just kind of happened I didn't plan it"

"And you really expect me to believe that Charlie"

"It's the truth Ruby"

"Sometimes your such a hypocrith Charlie, do you know that" Ruby said, whilst turning on her heels and storming out the door slamming it behind her.

"Ruby, Wait, Ruby" Charlie cried, tears rolling down her cheeks

"Better give her some space, Charlie, let her calm down then talk to her, Eh?" Brax said holding Charlie's hand "Come here, baby, it's gonna be okay, she'll calm down, i promise" He repeated trying to calm his girlfriend down. "It's gonna be okay"

-----------------------------

----------------------------------------

Ruby ran down the road thinking of how much of a hypocrith her mother has been. Unaware to the person following her closely behind

Archived