The World Will Roll Their Eyes (by Jen) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Wow!I love uncoventional pairings and they perhaps don't come any more unconventional than that.I loved the way you built up the bond between them and showed them doing things they wouldn't normally do.I did wonder if you were going to get them together but that quietly understated ending with the feeling of friendship was a really nice idea.

That is brilliant Jen. The descriptiveness is really evocative and you've got Dex described perfectly. And Nicole, but Dex is spot on. Very sweet and low key and subtle. I think Dex is your soul brother.

Also, Nicole and Dex are my two favourite characters at the moment, so this is very pleasing :)

Edited by Miranda

Was reading through parts of this to day, bit by bit.

I need to know what your secret is! Your characterisation of everyone is always written so perfectly & so ... right. How do you do it? I wish I could do that as amazingly as you do. Seriously.

It was just an amazing fic, beautifully written.

Really well done Jen. You never fail to amaze me with your writing.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Wow!I love uncoventional pairings and they perhaps don't come any more unconventional than that.I loved the way you built up the bond between them and showed them doing things they wouldn't normally do.I did wonder if you were going to get them together but that quietly understated ending with the feeling of friendship was a really nice idea.

Yeah, I have a thing for unconventional pairings. First Aden/Annie now Dex/Nicole. I was tempted to push the relationship a bit further, but I figured Dex wouldn't be that forward, so settling for a friendship just kind of happened. Thank you for the comment.

That is brilliant Jen. The descriptiveness is really evocative and you've got Dex described perfectly. And Nicole, but Dex is spot on. Very sweet and low key and subtle. I think Dex is your soul brother.

Also, Nicole and Dex are my two favourite characters at the moment, so this is very pleasing :)

You know I appreciate your feedback, right? Because I do. And it's official -- I think Dex is my spririt animal :D. He was way too much fun to write.

Was reading through parts of this to day, bit by bit.

I need to know what your secret is! Your characterisation of everyone is always written so perfectly & so ... right. How do you do it? I wish I could do that as amazingly as you do. Seriously.

It was just an amazing fic, beautifully written.

Really well done Jen. You never fail to amaze me with your writing.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Oh, thank you so much. Carina, your comments are always so positive, I really appreciate it. Thanks again.

You know I appreciate your feedback, right? Because I do. And it's official -- I think Dex is my spririt animal :D. He was way too much fun to write.

Ah, you got Dex before I did! :P Oh well, I'll always have Lucas :lol: Keep writing Jen, be confident. I'm looking forward to reading more from you in future :)

Edited by Miranda

This is amazing Jen. <3 I love the whole story its great. The characterisation of Dexter and Nicole was perfect. I just love those two.

Beautiful job. :wub:

Lore

Thank you Lore. I'm glad a fellow Dex/Nicole fan approves of the story :D.

• 1 year later...
  • QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to The World Will Roll Their Eyes (by Jen) - comments