Good storylines that have been forgotten

Guest beau_t

I was just thinking earlier about the storyline with Justine becoming a babysitter and then being wrongly imprisoned for killing the baby. This was one of the best stories of the late 90s but for some reason it never gets mentioned. What other stories from pre-2000 have suffered this fate?

I was just thinking earlier about the storyline with Justine becoming a babysitter and then being wrongly imprisoned for killing the baby. This was one of the best stories of the late 90s but for some reason it never gets mentioned. What other stories from pre-2000 have suffered this fate?

I am not so sure if this era and storyline is loved by the so called long time viewers... Read on the summerbayjournal that the those fans think that this was a terrible storyline. I have read somewhere that they are calling this era - the dip -.

Here where I am from this was aired about 2000-2001, and I actually liked the characters and storyliners from that era... They were different and had different storylines. I liked Justines storyline about the baby, it was a tough storyline but at that time it was very realistic and in-time since there was a huge case in the media about an english au-pair who was charged of murder of a baby... I think that the character of Justine became interesting with that storyline, her relationship with Vinnie was too teeny for me...

I liked Peta and that goth-boy too, with the huntington decease and his mother the head principal of Summerbay high. I liked that they explored a character that was so different. I don't see that mention that often either... But it was from the same era as the Justine storyline.

• 2 months later...

Anyone remember the storyline where Steven has an affair with an older woman? My memory of this is vague. Was she married? What year was this (I'm guessing 1990)?

I feel like they did this storyline to death later though. Drew/Amanda; Ric/Viv; Lucas/Naomi. Even Jules/Jaz. (was that his name, Jules?) They seemed to have every young lad in that era having an affair with an older woman. <_<

Anyone remember the storyline where Steven has an affair with an older woman? My memory of this is vague. Was she married? What year was this (I'm guessing 1990)?

I remember that storyline.It was from late 1990.The woman's name was Jennifer and she was related to Alf.She was separated from her husband at the time.

Archived