Believe (In Love After Life) (by callyha) - comments

Danni02

I've had some things to deal with recently as a relative of mine is ill, but we will know more on Friday. So now i have some time to myself i thought i'd catch up with the story.

Chapter 3 - Loved the flashback to christmas. Adorable little Ruby with her heart set on a snorkel Barbie :) and she finally got one after thinking she wouldn't.

The scene at the school was awesome and how Charlie managed to get her and Ruby away from the head teacher.

Chapter 4 - The burning of the old memories as the start of a new beginning is beautiful. Kind of like the phoenix rising from the ashes and starting again, only it's Charlie and Ruby :)

Update soon.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great update there Cally! :D

Loved Charlie and Ruby at the beach and the boys just running in and out then upto the diner made me laugh! Also when Angelo said 'Not God, Angelo', it too made me giggle! Aww Leah, so friendly and hepful! :D Hopefully Charlie finds a good friend in her :)

““I know I can, but, if I get found out that I’ve had you out of school for longer than is needed, I’ll get it in the neck. And I really can’t be dealing with all that again” Charlie replied as she looked to the table where her hands were playing with the napkin that was placed in the centre of the table.

“Mum, what happened last time, I needed to be off school with you. You were in no state to be alone. Granddad couldn’t come and help, neither could Morag. And Matt wasn’t much use” Ruby replied as she placed her hand on top of Charlie’s. Charlie smiled as Ruby did this

Hmm this part intrigued me. :unsure: Wondering what thats all about. Hmm.....

Update soon. Cant wait for more :D

Edited by Danni02

I loved that chapter, it was so easygoing in a relaxed and cool way :) And Angelo :wub: glad he's made an appearance!! And Romeo and Xavier :rolleyes: Something tells me Charlie and Ruby will have no problem making friends in the bay.

That's me away for a girly weekend now, see you on Monday! Keep writing :P

Thanks Callyha. We found they have cancer, but the doctors are gonna operate and then do chemo. It's a stressful time and it's hard to be positive, but hopefully, fingers crossed things might be ok.

Fantastic update as always.

I really love the way you write the bond between Charlie and Ruby.

That was nice of Leah to show them the house.

Looking forward to Ruby getting to know Romeo and Xavier as well.

Update soon :)