Believe (In Love After Life) (by callyha) - comments

Danni02

This fic is coooooooooooooooool !!!

I especialy like the scenes that included .....

“And who is there for mum? Granddad is in a home, Morag spends most of her time there with him, Aunty Michelle lives in Perth. There is no one there for mum” Ruby cried “I have to be there for her, she needs me”

and

“I’m glad I never told them” Ruby said as she shook her head “Hannah said she’d try to help, even though I wouldn’t tell her the truth. Can you imagine how she’d be if I told her? She blabbed about Tanya been pregnant” Ruby said to Charlie as she wiped her face “I hate them. I hate Toby and I hate Stacey” Ruby said with anger in her voice “I never want to see them again”

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant stuff! :D

Loved Ruby's reasoning for wanting to move, so sweet! And Charlie's memory too! :wub: Oh dear, Ruby and Toby getting into a spot of bother at school there! Wonder what was said...hm. Loved the part with Charlie dragging her out of school and Ruby getting all mad and embarrased but then Charlie laughing and telling her she wasnt in trouble and could have the day off school! Charlie seems to have good mates at the station! Sure she will be missed there!

Cant wait for more, update soon! :D

Cally! LOVED the update! :D

Loved the idea of buring all the old bad memories! Wondering what Charlie didnt want to burn though. Hmm... :unsure: Loved the bit with them looking at the old picture and Ruby saying 'Orry Ichelle' so cute! hehe. The end bit was lovely, with them curled up on the couch together. :) Totally love the whole dynamic you have going on with them here. They seem so close as Mother/Daughter, it's lovely to read, and Ruby seems to be a great support to Charlie.

I cant wait for more, update soon :)

Ok so I told myself that I wouldn't read this until my exams were over, but as of this afternoon they are over :D so here I am! You've probably been wondering where I am but you know I wouldn't abandon your fiction :P

Chapter 1 - Great start Cally, I am SO glad you decided to write another fiction :D I loved the way you wrote the bit in the shower about the tears, very poignant. Ruby and Charlie seem to have a close relationship :) but typical Charlie blaming herself for her relationship problems. And Ruby, relationships are never easy for her either. A move for them could be a new start, it could be good. Maybe it's just me but Toby seems like a sleeze.

Chapter 2 - It's good that Hannah is there for Ruby, and I know she was trying to protect her, but not sure that's the best idea. Toby doesn't deserve Ruby, I knew he was a player, they should feel bad, they shouldn't have done anything while the two of them are together. It's good that Charlie was there to listen to Ruby's troubles, Ruby needs to be able to rely on Charlie as much as she relies on Ruby. And of course she would jump at the move, but maybe it's not such a bad idea.

Chapter 3 - Wow, that was beautiful, Ruby is willing to move because she wants to help Charlie progress in her career and to thank her for everything she has done for her. I liked the bit with Ruby and Charlie going to school, they seemed so happy. Of course Ruby and Stacey were going to end up fighting, it was funny though! I'm sure Charlie was sad leaving the station, and Keith and everyone else, that was such a lovely ending.

Chapter 4 - I loved the mother/daughter easygoing feel of this chapter. And burning the stuff Toby gave her along with Charlie's stuff was a great idea, to leave their bad memories behind and start over. Wow, another perfect ending, such a beautiful picture.

I am loving this Cally, I can see this is going to be beautiful :)