Believe (In Love After Life) (by callyha) - comments

Danni02

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing update Cally! :D

Poor Charlie :( Loosing her baby! Stupid Matt, it was his fault! No wonder she is in such a mess! She has to cope with loosing her little girl! Makes me hate Matt even more. :angry:

Then the ending! Oh dear. Don't like the sound of that.

Cant wait for more! :D

hi, im a new member on here and i love all the fan fictions - especially the ones with charlie in as she is my favorite character. When i saw that she was in this one i started reading and didnt stop for about the next hour - i absolutely loved this one!!!! such a good idea for a fanfic and i love the way you have portrayed charlies relationships with angelo and ruby! keep up the great work and please update soon!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Poor Charlie when she was talking to Angelo about Amber :( It's great that she is talking now though as she has said she is able to come to tems with the loss of her daughter now. Awk Colleen, she did just think she was being helpful, but oh dear she could have just helped Matt to cause more trouble and pain for Charlie and Ruby! Come make everything okay Cally! :P

Update soon :D