Summer/Andrew/Tasha

Guest dncllpyk

Summer isnt perfect and yea I admit she has changed but I think it comes down to a matter of opinion. You can't see the chemistry between them which is absolutely fine, thats your choice but I can, they gel together and I want to see more of it. Tasha though doesnt deserve them both cheating on her but she is making things a lot worse with the

pregnancy lie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate Paul he told Andrew to not to pursue Summer and Summer was about to tell Andrew she wanted him back and Andrew told her not to worry about them. I hope they get back together later they deserve to be happy with eachother. And if anyone like Lyn or Paul or Tash has a problem they can go jump

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh god...Seriously, these two don't even like each other half the time, they've got absolutely nothing in common, they make each other miserable(not that Summer needs an excuse), why the hell would they go near each other?At UK pace, it's reached the point where even Tasha's coming out with nonsense like "Andrew belongs with Summer" in a desperate attempt to convince the viewers it's true.

Oh god...Seriously, these two don't even like each other half the time, they've got absolutely nothing in common, they make each other miserable(not that Summer needs an excuse), why the hell would they go near each other?At UK pace, it's reached the point where even Tasha's coming out with nonsense like "Andrew belongs with Summer" in a desperate attempt to convince the viewers it's true.

Summer and Andrew have quiet a following on the Neighbours forum the Summer and Andrew dicussion is updated a lot. Ive wanted them together since they kissed at the dance party and Andrew pretended to be Summers boyfriend coz that guy was hitting on her. Back when Harry and Andrew were vying for her affections I wanted her with Harry now Im like what was I thinking. Summer and Andrew are my fave current couple as well as one of my fave all time couples. Along with Anne and Bill, Bridget and Declan.

They make each other miserable(not that Summer needs an excuse), why the hell would they go near each other?

No they don't they looked pretty happy to me when they got back together and the only reason they broke up in the first place was because Tash faked her pregnancy and Andrew wanted to be a good dad so he stuck by Tash and 'The baby.' So many people love this couple that it's not funny.

Archived