Together At Last

Guest lozlovesh&a

Story Title: Together at Last.

Type of story: probably long

Main Characters: Liam & Bianca. April, Charlie, Leah, Romeo, Irene, Will, Lilly plus others.

BTTB rating: G

Genre: Romance, General

No spoilers

No warnings.

Summary: This is a story mainly about Liam & Bianca's relationship, also touching on Bianca's & April's, plus new characters for Liam's family. (I think he should have some family in the show)

Since Liam & Bianca are my new fave couple I decided to write this story about them. I just think Bianca & Liam are hot hot hot! So Enjoy. :) And please leave a comment.

I walked into the diner hoping to find my boyfriend instead I saw one of my best friends, Charlie.

“Bianca” she called for me to come over.

“Hey Charlie, Hey Leah” I said sitting down next to her and our other friend Leah.

“We’re just dying to know what happened after the wedding” Charlie said excitedly.

I smiled. “I knew that’s what you guys wanted to know”

“So come on, tell us” Leah replied.

“Can’t I have some secrets?” I was teasing them.

“Not with us Scott” Charlie responded.

“Okay, Okay” I laughed. I smiled again remembering the last few days I had. “It was amazing, like nothing I’ve ever felt or experienced before” It was true. I haven’t felt this way before. I thought I had when I was going to marry this guy, who just happened to be an Italian prince but clearly I was wrong.

“Bianca” Leah exclaimed almost fed up with me. “What did you do?”

“We went camping” I said.

“You went camping” Charlie repeated looking shocked.

“Yes I know, not something I usually do. But it was fun” I said.

“Morning ladies”

“Morning Liam” Charlie replied.

He pulled me up so he could sit on my chair and then pulled me onto his lap. I kissed him hungrily, lost in my own world I almost forgot that Charlie & Leah were there too.

“Gosh get a room guys” Leah said.

We pulled apart.

“So did John & Gina go on a honeymoon or something?” Liam asked hoping to take some heat away from us.

“Yes they down the south coast for a few days but stop trying to change the subject. What are your intentions with Bianca?” Charlie asked him.

“Charlie” I grumbled.

“What? I just don’t want to see you get hurt again” She replied.

“I’m not going to hurt Bianca, Charlie” Liam said to my delight. “I’m in love with her and i’m not going to do anything stupid”

“Great answer” I said. “And i’m in love with you too”

“Ah, this is making me want to vomit” Leah laughed.

Charlie rolled her eyes. “It’s going to be hard for you to act professional at School”

“Well, I guess we have to manage somehow” Liam said.

I laughed. “I don’t even want to think about school at the moment”. We are both teachers. Well, I’m a qualified teacher. He teaches music, but he’s not qualified to do so. But Gina, who is the principle, likes him which is great for me.

“No, i’m sure you don’t” Leah said knowingly.

“Hey guys” said a voice I knew very well.

“April” I smiled giving her a hug. “I’m so glad your okay”

“I’m fine. Thanks to you” She said. “How was your camping trip?”

“It was wonderful” Liam answered.

“How was mum?” I asked not sure I want to know the answer.

“Well” she paused. And I knew something was wrong.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New chapter. Please leave a comment. Enjoy!!

“Just tell me” I said.

“She’s sleeping with Vittorio” She said much to my horror.

“What?” I exclaimed.

“Yeah, apparently they’ve been at it for awhile. Even when you were dating him. I found out accidently when I walked in on them one day”

“Oh my god. I’m going to vomit” I said and literally ran to the bathroom. I heard April following me.

“Bianca, I’m sorry” April said as I sat on the bathroom floor.

“I just can’t believe it. I really can’t” I said not caring that there was tears pouring down my face.

“I’m telling the truth” she insisted as she sat down next to me.

“I know, I believe you. I just. I had a feeling that something was wrong. I just was in denial” I said.

“Yes, it is so gross. That’s why I never want to go back. Even if it is Rome” April said.

“I don’t want you going back April. I don’t want our mother to take you away from me again”

“She thinks you made the wrong choice. She said that after you left with Liam”

“I know, she was telling me that too” I replied.

“I told her I’d never been prouder of you”

I smiled at my baby sister. “Thankyou April. For doing everything that you did. I just was confused I guess. I’m not now though”

“I know. And i’m so glad that your really happy” she said.

I got up off the floor and pulled her up and we hugged for quite awhile.

“Let’s go back out” she said. “Liam’s probably worried”

“Yeah lets go” I agreed.

Liam was looking at me with concern as we approached the table with our arms linked.

“Everything alright?” He asked.

“Not really, but it will be” I replied.

“Oh look their’s Xav” April said.

I grinned. “Be back by dinner” I said.

“Yup” she agreed.

She ran off and hugged her boyfriend. Then she came back over to me.

“I love you” She said hugging me.

“I love you too” I replied.

“Okay, see ya” she said going back to Xavier. I watched as they left the diner.

I sat back down on Liam’s lap even though there was room at the table since Charlie & Leah had left while we were in the bathroom. I put my head on his shoulder.

“Do you want to talk? I know that must have been a shock to you. It was to me” Liam said.

“I just don’t understand how she can do that to me. She thinks I made the wrong choice by being with you yet she goes and sleeps with him while i’m also with him? That’s insane”

“Yeah it is pretty insane” he agreed.

“And why would she want me to marry him for anyway? Why doesn’t she just marry him herself. I hate them both” I was getting angry now.

“Bianca, let’s go to my house okay? People are watching”

I glanced around. “Alright” I said realising that I had an audience with Colleen, Irene and Romeo who had just walked in. That was the last thing I wanted, to have Colleen gossip about this. Irene was watching with concern on her face.

We got up and were walking out when I heard Romeo ask Irene “I wonder what that was about”

I turned around “It’s nothing for you to worry about” I replied through gritted teeth.

I turned to go.

“Hey Sorry mate” I heard Liam say. I immediately felt bad. I shouldn’t have taken my anger out on Romeo especially since he’s been a mate and he punched Vittorio at the wedding. I decided I’ll apologise later.

We got on Liam’s bike and rode to his house.

“I need to speak to my mother” I said grabbing my phone.

Liam took it off me. “Are you sure? You’re really angry maybe you should wait awhile” he suggested.

“No, I need to do this now” I insisted.

“Okay” he agreed.

Archived