We've Been Here Before

Guest biancaliamca

Great update :)

The beginning bit with Liam and Bianca was nice -until they started shouting at each other!

Glad Irene and April can see they're meant to be together, hopefully Bianca and Liam can see that before it's too late :)

Well done :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bianca sat alone in a class room, door shut, tears streaming down her face. The bell for next class would go any minute, but for some reason she could not stop crying. When she wiped away what she thought would be her last tears, fresh ones came running down her face. She couldn't understand what was happening. Deep down she knew she hated Vittorio for what he had done to her, and that she loved Liam, but on the surface she loved Vittorio and wanted to be friends with Liam. Why? why was she not confronting her feelings for the man she loved. Vittorio cheated on her for heavens sake, last year she would of humiliated him in public, now shes just humiliating herself by staying with him, but whenever he was near she felt as thought she needed to be with him, like it was what she was meant to do, but when he went to kiss her she always turned to the side so he'd get her cheek, she never wanted him to kiss her lips, she'd be physically sick. She couldn't believe she had to go to the formal tonight, and watch Liam and Nina. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Bianca" came a quite whisper

"what do you want?"

"To see if you were ok" April said sincerly

"Im fine" wiping away her tears

April came away from the door, closing it again nodding her head towards Xavier so he knew everything was ok. Bianca didn't move, elbows on the desk, with her hands holding her head up overing her face. She didn't even turn around when the door opened and April snuck in.

"I didn't mean to upset you, you know, why would i? Your my sister, and i love you" April said, hoping her sister would talk to her. "Bianca, please"

"Shouldn't you be getting to class, wouldn't want your teacher getting mad at you" Bianca's voice started to trip as her tears got heavier

"Bianca, come here" April stood up and ushered herself over to the desk. Bianca didn't move. "Look at me!" Still no responce" "Bianca!" April got hold of Biancas arms and yanked them away whilst turning her head Bianca was now looking at April. "Oh Bianca, no offense, but this is the worst i've ever seen you, i've never seen you like this before, shouldn't this be a sign"

Bianca said nothing, just started crying again whilst April pulled her in for a hug. April pulled the blonde pieces of hair away from her face that were getting stuck on the tears.

"I know your my big sister and everything, but you know you can always come to me if somethings bothering you right? who cares if your 9 years older" Bianca nodded her head in repsonse of Aprils gesture. "Just answer me this ok?" Bianca nodded and wiped away her tears, being comforted by her little sister obviously helped. "whats the one thing you said you would always do, what ever the situation, and you hate people that aren't" April said, looking right into Biancas eyes

"Honesty" Bianca replied

"Exactly, and tell me, honestly, if you think your being honest right now, to liam, to vittorio, and most importantly to yourself"

Bianca stayed silent, she knew April was right

"If your the person i looked up to when i was little, you'd do whats right" April said, giving Bianca one final hug and a kiss on the cheek and left the room.

Bianca checked the time, there was two minutes left of lunch, she'd have time to make herself look presentable before the sex ed lessons. She supposed next lesson would be easy, sitting at the back of the classroom with another eacher while a visitor from the hospital came in and spoke. So she made her way to the staff room and in to the toliets. Thankgod the staff room was empty, probably in their class rooms by now, the last think she wanted was for the other teachers to see her weak. Bianca Scott was not weak!

As she finshed touching up her makeup she walked out of the staff rooms toilets and one teacher was now in the staff room.

Mr Murphy

Archived