We've Been Here Before

Guest biancaliamca

Bianca stopped, Liam stopped, to them, time stopped. Liam was at the drink table getting himself a water, when he saw bianca he stopped and turned around. Bianca who had been making her way to the door to get in to the hall way turned round when she heard a sound. She turned round, a good few metres away from the door.

"Have you been crying?" Liam asked sincerly

Bianca looked down and shook her head "no"

"i can always tell when your lying you know" He layed his guitar agasint the wall and walked closer to Bianca

"We should really make our way to lesson, it would look bad if the teachers were late" Bianca replied, taking a step back as Liam got closer

"There'll be another teacher in there for me, a sex ed lesson thing"

"me too" Bianca said looking confused, "hold on, am i with you?"

"must be your lucky day princess" Liam said, second by second, getting closer to her, until she was pushed agaisn't the door. Liam rested one hand above her head on the door, the other one by his side. Bianca was leant against the door, both arms by her side. If Liam took just one or two steps more, he would be leaning agasint Bianca, touching her skin, a hand in her hair. How he longed for that.

"don't flatter yourself toothpick" Bianca replied, surpised at herself for flirting back. What a contradiction to this morning. "I don't get you"

"What do you mean?" taking a step closer, almost touching. Electricity flowing through both of them.

Bianca got a shiver from how close she was to Liam, she wanted him so bad! "this morning, you were horrible, now your doing this!? I just can't understand you, what do you want from me" Bianca looked deep into Liams blue orbs

"I thought you would of already figured that out" Taking the arm that was on his side onto biancas waist.

"Liam, what are you doing? your so confusing" but bianca didn't move his arm

"me confusing!, what about you! you say you don't no whether you love him anymore, but you go back to him after crying on my shoulder, i see you kissing him, and you say you weren't"

"Thats because i wasn't, he kissed me! Im telling the truth! I don't lie!" Bianca said, while her left arm came up from her side and placed on Liams chest.

Liam took another step forward, his crotch was touching her stomach. Her legs were inbetween his, their noses were pratically touching.

"You don't lie hmm?, by the way, i heard yours and aprils conversation. What does she think your not being honest about?" Like he didn't already no, he just wanted to hear Bianca say it

"you heard?" Bianca replied in confusion

"Yeh, i was about to go into the classroom to apologize for what i said, but Xavier stopped me, and said you and April were taking, i couldn't help but overhear"

"Couldn't help, or being nosey?" Bianca said with a slight grin

" Does is matter? Bottom line is..." and with that Liam kissed Bianca with everything he had in him. One hand resting on the door, the other around her waist, or cupping her face, his hand moved very quickly!. Bianca was shocked at first, but she couldn't stop him. She didn't kiss him back at first, but after about 5 seconds she did. Both hands on his chest, until the kiss got quite passionate and she moved one around to the nape of his neck. As things got even more passionate, Liam lifted Bianca up off the floor and pushed her agasint the door. If Bianca was suddenly going to chnage her mind, and decide this was a mistake, he didn't want to forget it, he didn't want her to forget it. He needed to make this rememberable!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it!! and I love you sig too! keep going please. :)

thankyouuu :)

Hey I know you had the quote as your sig first but do you mind if I use it as well? I keep watching that scene, and the wedding, over and over! I love it! lol. If you mind then don't worry I won't change it. :)

I love it!! and I love you sig too! keep going please. :)

thankyouuu :)

Hey I know you had the quote as your sig first but do you mind if I use it as well? I keep watching that scene, and the wedding, over and over! I love it! lol. If you mind then don't worry I won't change it. :)

of course i don't mind hun. The quote doesn't belong to me ahha :)

xx

Archived