SPOILER: 3 More Cast Members Quit!

Guest Home and Away

Erin Mullally, Jane Hall and Matt Werkmeister will all be leaving Neighbours next year!

This news follows the announcement of the departures of Sam Clark, Margot Robbie and Carla Bonner earlier this year.

It has been revealed that Declan, India and Rebecca will all flee Erinsborough next year when Carmella and Oliver return in an explosive storyline.

Zeke's departure is unknown at this stage.

Neighbours Departees!

What a waste of time recasting Declan then!

I did like the character of Rebecca though!

Neighbours is taking quite a hit with these exits, especially with the likes of Steph,Donna and Rebecca who are all quite big/popular characters!

I wonder if this has anything to do with the show moving to digital channel Eleven. I think its a shame Rebecca will depart, I also thought Zeke would be around for a while yet. I presume Declan has been written out becuase Rebecca wont be around.

Wow. I'm really gutted that Rebecca is leaving. She was a great character. I can't say I'm too fussed about Zeke, though and I'm indifferent towards Declan. Hopefully with this mass exodus, it'll mean the introduction of some new (actually decent) characters - a new family perhaps - and a change in direction for Neighbours. I feel the show could be of better quality, especially since it's moving to digital and will need to make some huge changes if it doesn't want to suffer a huge decrease in viewers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived