Lady Gaga

Guest adellejefferiesxox

There's been a lot of news coverage on lady gaga lately. I like her music, but what does everyone else think. Below is a recent article on the internet about Lady gaga being a "hermaphrodite", also some articles talking about her grewsome shows.

footage has been published on Bossip.com along with extended version of the above quote where Lday Gaga says: "It’s not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It’s just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. The reason I haven’t talked about it is that it’s not a big deal to me. Like come on. It’s not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big f*cking deal."

So what are your thoughts on Lady Gaga, love her or hate her?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love GaGa. I thinks she's a really talented artist and her outfits are fabulous. I don't really like her new video though. I can't really pinpoint why I don't like it but it's not as good as her other ones.

Telephone and Paparazzi have been my favourite videos so far...and I really want that dress she wore with all the Kermit the Frog teddies on it!

I like most of her songs. Unlike most people, I'm not a big fan of Telephone (the song and the video). I think she's a good performer. I haven't been to her latest tour but I saw her perform in Feb 2009 and she was really good and back then I only knew Just Dance and Pokerface. From what I've read and heard about her, she seems to really love her fans and be thankful for their support, which is good.

But I don't like her outfits at all. :ph34r:

I love her! she's so talented! All her songs are catchy and she's an AMAZING preformer! I'm going to see her in October! :) Many critics refer to her as one of those untalented pop wannabes but she really is not. She's been writing songs for years, even before her fame. She's a musical genius!

I don't care what she has going on down stairs the woman is talented. She's one of the few pop stars that isn't ashamed of being in the category of pop. Because there's NOTHING wrong with pop, it's short for popular music. Her songs right through to all her shows, outfits and her performances are theatrical. She does what she likes and she's clearly not afraid to be different. In her own words she didn't fit in in highschool and what she's basically done is be anything but 'normal' and make it popular, which makes it somewhat safe for her fans to feel just as comfortable and be themselves.

And there's something to be said about a woman that can inspire current tv shows like gossip girl and glee to base eps on her. Might be our generations Cher or Madonna.

To simplify: She's different. I like it.

Archived