While The Mice Are Away (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Barbara

Hugh will be a different kind of experience for Annie compared with Jai. :wink: Be careful what you wish for....?

I You Tubed 'Annie's Song' - it is sweet and right for the concert.

Perhaps something a bit more recent as an encore ? Do you think Annie could be a secret Prodigy fan ? :lol:

Lots more please.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice chapter! :D

I'm glad the concert went well. I'm surprised Annie said yes to the date but then again, Hugh has changed since the start of the fic. So hopefully it'll go well and Jai'll be able to handle it.

More please.

Yay they saved the school. Staying another six months would be a wonderful opportunity but I would understand if one or all of them decided to go back home. It'd be normal to miss their relatives and friends.

It looks like Annie and Hugh's date went well. I wonder if Annie will go in with Hugh. He'd better not force Annie to do things she doesn't want to do.

More please.

Thankfully, Hugh didn't force her to do anything. I hope the guy isn't expecting all his dates to go up with him on the first date. :rolleyes:

Jai really is a good friend. He's right. I doubt Annie would want him around if she is going to hang out with Romeo. I'm sure Miles will be a bit disappointed that he won't come home for the holidays.

I wonder if Annie will come back to Japan after the holidays. :unsure:

Hope you had a great weekend. :)

Good chapter! :D

It was nice of Geoff to come and visit Annie and tell her in person. Too bad, it was such a short visit.

I think Irene will be a bit disappointed that Annie is staying in Japan for longer but I'm sure she knows it's a great opportunity for her foster daughter. Just like Miles understood Jai's decision.

I think you should start a H&A spin-off with Annie and Jai in Japan. I'd totally watch that. :P

More please.

Great fanfiction :) I had enjoyed reading chapter of this fanfiction. Great work, RR1 ;) I have to admit I was disappointed they didnt mention Jai on the show when Annie returned back to Summer Bay from Japan like e.g. Miles never asked Annie how Jai was doing over there in Japan.

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~

Thanks for your comments, everyone.

I think you should start a H&A spin-off with Annie and Jai in Japan. I'd totally watch that.

Great!Now I just needed to get Channel 7 to lend me Jordan, Charlotte and a camera crew.And a flight to Japan...

And they need to give you money to pay everything and everyone. :P

It was nice of Martha to let Annie know Irene was really missing her. Too bad, she'll miss out on the trip.

I'm actually liking the sound of Jai and Nina. I don't know why I didn't think of them being a potential couple before.

I'm sad the fic is over. :( You did a great job writing it and I really enjoyed it. :D Is there a chance you'll be writing a sequel? I guess it would depend on Annie coming back to Japan or not.