While The Mice Are Away (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Barbara

Interesting developments there. Makes me wish that H&A had a spare film crew to send to Japan (they could easily afford it.) I did , for a moment earlier in the story, think that Annie might do a stupid thing or two in an attempt to reform Hugh. Or Hugh might try to play on her good nature.

Was thinking that if Jai and Annie keep falling out like this, they might eventually get mistaken for a married couple.

As an aside - I know some don’t like the show to be too (if at all) dependent on the teens, but over the last couple of years, I think it’s lost sight of the fact that an awful lot of plot for your bucks can be squeezed through the teens. I mean real teens, not big people acting as….

Hope this keeps surprising….. No pressure….. Really.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nina and Hugh... that was unexpected. Hopefully he'll be less annoying now that he's with Nina. I can't believe she brought him back home when her parents were there. Annie and Jai had to leave the door open when he came to visit.

I think Annie is overreacting a bit. Sure, she might not want to have sex but many teenagers don't want to wait until marriage. At least, Jai thought of buying protection. I think he just bought them in case he would meet a girl. I don't think he was planning on using them with her as they weren't that close when they left and he knows Annie and her beliefs.

More please.

Hopefully there'll be a few surprises in here(and people won't have already guessed most of it...)

My apologies, you're right, perhaps I should have put spoiler tags on some of my comments. Never thought about it for fanfics. Patience is a hard virtue to come by. That's assuming you were referring to my guesses. If not, humility is an even harder virtue.....

Edited by idris

I had to smile when Nina said Hugh was exotic. I guess we all have another definition for 'exotic'. :)

I'm glad Jai and Annie made up and decided to be friends. :)

I wonder why the school is going to be closed down.

More please.

Yay Annie agreed in the end. :) That was really nice of her. And she'll have the others to support her. Singing a Japanese song will be much more challenging though. Hopefully, the principal will like the concert idea.

More please.