I'll Always Be Here (by Danni02) - comments

twinkletoesjess

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow that was fantastic Danni! I love the way you've written it so that it's not actually one sided, there's no good guy or bad guy but instead I can see both sides of the argument. It's a shock for Charlie and of course she ultimately has the right to choose whether to terminate the pregnancy or not because it's her body but it's also sad for Angelo because even though he wants the baby it could be taken away from him and that must be hard for him to understand; especially because he's happy with the idea. I didn't agree with what he said about Ruby being the one who should be terminated but I can understand that he's angry and also how difficult it must be for him to understand that she would keep the pregnancy going but the man who raped her yet might not for her husband.

Very interesting can't wait to see where you go with this and also intrigued who the man is Ruby was talking to! He seemed a little too intense!

Great update!

The man Ruby was talking to was interesting.. want to find some more about him.

Charlie and Angelo's arguement over the baby was a shame but I can see both points of view...Angelo's last comment was a taking it a little too far I think. :unsure:

Hope they come to some resolution.. :)

I missed a few chapters. I loved the little scene with Ava and Ben talking about school. I had to laugh when Angelo shouted Ben's full name. :lol: It reminded me of the time Charlie shouted Ava's full name and Ben said she was in trouble or something like that. :lol:

Ruby kissed Geoff! I didn't see that one coming. I hope Nicole won't find out because she won't like that. It didn't look like Geoff felt the same way though so that's good. I can understand why Ruby thinks it's too soon to like someone else but love happens when you least expect it. Sometimes it takes years to move on and like someone else, sometimes it only takes a few months.

:o Charlie is pregnant! That was an intense argument. I wonder how they'll work things out and if she'll keep the baby. :unsure:

More please.