I'll Always Be Here (by Danni02) - comments

twinkletoesjess

:o Ruby just spilled the beans! You can't really blame her. Nicole and Geoff could have been talking about the kiss too. Hopefully, Nicole and Ruby's friendship isn't ruined.

Thankfully, Charlie and the baby will be okay. I'm looking forward to the scan. Hopefully, Charlie will feel a bit more excited about it. :)

I love how you included other characters for the lunch at Rachel's! The kids made me laugh. I'm with Emily on that one! There's enough soccer going on at the moment. And Jack is moving back in with Martha! ^_^

James, go away! <_<

More please.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Charlie would get excited, this is only the second pregnancy that Angelo has been there for, but I'm sure it will come. I really like the way Charlie and Rubys relationship is developing. And the tension between Ruby and Nicole is really good, things never go smoothly. Loved the chapter :)

Aww Danni :( You wrote that chapter so perfectly, the way Charlie began to cry because she didn't feel anything whilst Angelo mistook it that she was crying with joy. I'm worried for Charlie; it seems like she could end up suffering with antenatal depression and reject the baby because deep down she doesn't want it. I think she needs to be honest with Angelo so he can be sensitive about his excitement around her, otherwise she'll end up hating him to.

I thought it was sweet also how Charlie reminded Ruby that she felt happy when she was born to; that was a nice little touch.

Looking forward to the next chapter :)

I really loved Charlie and Ruby's chat. Hopefully, Charlie will soon be excited for the baby. I agree with Ruby, she shouldn't have lied to Angelo but I can see how hard it would be to tell him as he is so excited.

I had to laugh at all the questions Ava asked. :lol: She's sweet!

I hope things work out between Nicole and Ruby.

More please.