The BrightHouse Girls

Guest Psychic Wombat

The 'Australian' guy just makes me wince - I don't mind the actresses, it's the fact that a pawn brokers is advertising on national TV that's a sad reflection of Britain.

EDIT: Sorry, it's actually a credit shop which encourages people to buy things on the tick...hey isn't that what got us into this recession...spending money we don't have.

Two of THE most annoying people....and just in case they weren't annoying enough, they brought in that Australian guy with the terrible over-done accent.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else notice the brunette in the ads is now a different actress as is her aussie boyfriend, though the "coming Jules" annoying screech is still the old actress. We are used to Pippa and co in Home and Away changing faces but not in the sponsorship ads!

Can't believe these ever got on screen, as others have said they are beyond annoying.

i find these sponsors more than annoying, OMFG they make me so angry sometimes. plus if i watch the repeat on Fiver, there are 6 of them :angry:

the new guy they've got 'Bruce' is nowhere close to being Aussie, so what's the point. the one where the new brunette shoves a piece of chocolate cake into her big... flipping face makes me feel ill.

it isn't even funny, and i too turn down the sound when it comes on, so how effective can it be as advertising!

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Are these sponsors still annoying anyone else?

My particular hates are the one during the commercial break in the middle of the episode when the blond one says "I'll call you back she's asleep" in the loudest voice ever. Or Bruce's 'Australian' mother doing a video chat with them when she says "Not you you great dingo!"

So annoying! :angry:

Archived