Leah/Miles

Couldn't find another Leah/ Miles, I thought there was one once....

Anyway, I really like the new relationship these two have formed. No more awkwardness, more like just good friends or brother and sister. In fact Miles seems to have become Leah's Gay Best Friend, helping her with her love life, gossiping etc. :lol:

[i do know Miles isn't gay though, before people leap to correct me!]

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miles is extremely irritating. The way he behaves around Leah is infuriating to watch. I know some people might find him charming, or quirky, or funny, or whatever, but I just find him a chore to watch. He makes me roll my eyes and think "they replaced Sally with this loser?". I much prefer Leah's friendship with Charlie.

Miles is extremely irritating. The way he behaves around Leah is infuriating to watch. I know some people might find him charming, or quirky, or funny, or whatever, but I just find him a chore to watch. He makes me roll my eyes and think "they replaced Sally with this loser?". I much prefer Leah's friendship with Charlie.

I do agree with you.

And I have always thought that Miles should have left with Sally. She met her brother she hadn't seen for 20 years and then she got angry with the head principal and decided to leave... I think that was really strange...

I don't think Miles is funny either, he has always irritated me.. And this Rabbit storyline... very bisarre. I like Leah's friendship with both Charlie and Rachel. And I think that she will be good with Elijah (not as good as her and Roman would have been, but...)...

Edited by jodlebirger

I have developed a huge crush on Miles (help me: there's still time to stop this) so I'm loving his quirky ways lately. I like the way him and Leah get on, reminds me of the relationships I have with my male friends, jokey and teasing and stuff sometimes but the serious aspect as well. Hope they don't ever ruin it with a relationship as I don't think they're suited in that way.

In fact Miles seems to have become Leah's Gay Best Friend, helping her with her love life, gossiping etc. :lol:

[i do know Miles isn't gay though, before people leap to correct me!]

lol that's a good analogy. I get what you mean. He's sexually non-threatening :P. I'm just so glad that they've revived Leah's character like this. Putting the new (or old?) fun and bubbly Leah with Miles is a master stroke. They play off each other so well, and adding Elijah to the mix could be a recipe for my new favourite trio! (CURRENT trio, you understand...) I'm not prepared to let Leah all the way into my heart yet, cause she's been so irritating and gloomy for so long, but perhaps, in time... particularly if she spends more time with Miles and MUCH less time with Rachel... We'll just have to wait and see.

People need to stop comparing Miles to Sally.He isn't Sally,she's gone and has been for some time. Build a bridge.

I'm really liking the Leah/Miles friendship though it might be a while before I like her as much as I like Miles and Elijah.She has potential.

I used to think they would make a great couple, but now i think they are much better off as really good friends :)

Me too I really like Miles and Leah's friendship. I'm glad they haven't paired them romantically. It's nice to see such a bond between a male and female character without the need to push it into a romantic thing. I love Miles, I think he's really funny and quirky and his parts in the show stand out much more than others. I love the conversation the pair have in the new Diner, which really does provide more character interaction than the last set. Miles eating food from the jars is v. funny as well :lol: although how he gets away with wearing what he does at school I don't know!

Miles seems to have brought out the fun giggly side of Leah again. She used to be like that with Vinnie, all those years ago, but she's been so down for so long. I'm glad of that in a way, cos she did lose Dan. I hate it when soap characters lose someone, then are back to normal within a month :angry:

I can't quite see Leah with Elijah yet, there needs to be more chemistry :blink: