Leah/Miles

I was never particularly keen on the idea of them as a couple and after she spent so much time making trouble for him and Kirsty I ended up dead against the idea.So I'm glad they haven't gone down that route.I'm enjoying their current relationship, there's a lot of warmth and humour in it.Miles does seem to be the character who ends up with a lot of female friends.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to think they would make a great couple, but now i think they are much better off as really good friends :)

I agree with this. There was potential in the beginning but they have developed a really nice friendship and I hope they don't mess that up. It's always nice to male/female friendships on tv left as just friendships by tptb.

• 1 year later...

I love love love Leah & Miles, as friends and also as a couple. I think Miles is the man for her and I reckon that he would never let her down, I could see them becoming one of H&A's golden couples. Also a couple that would stay on the show for many years to come!

I love love love Leah & Miles, as friends and also as a couple. I think Miles is the man for her and I reckon that he would never let her down, I could see them becoming one of H&A's golden couples. Also a couple that would stay on the show for many years to come!

I completely agree! Loving Leah and Miles so far! :D They actually have chemistry too, something Leah seriously lacked in with Elijah, imo.

I completely agree! Loving Leah and Miles so far! :D They actually have chemistry too, something Leah seriously lacked in with Elijah, imo.

Elijah just should dissapear, he annoys me. But the thing is - Leah & Elijah had heaps of chemistry when they first met when she liked him and he liked her and they were using Miles as a piggy in the middle! They ruined any chance Leah and Elijah ever had. I HOPE they don't mess up the relationship with Miles & Leah, cos they are soooo cute!

I'm afraid I do find them rather weird.They kind of come across as two friends who fancy each other but aren't entirely compatible, who've decided to give it a go anyway.And I keep expecting them to realise and call it off but it doesn't look like that's going to happen any time soon.They're better than Leah and Elijah but not as good as Miles and Kirsty in my opinion, it's a shame she left.I really liked them as friends but now their scenes together just seem a bit awkward to me.