(Ex-) H&A stars on Belgian television

Guest Barbara

We don't get much news on H&A over here but Belgian channels do occasionally air movies and TV shows with (ex-) cast members, which could be interesting to watch.

There are quite a few movies with (ex-) H&A cast members on Prime this month.

MOVIES (on Prime)

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Starring Isla Fisher (Shannon Reed)

For more info, click me.

Definitely, Maybe

Starring Isla Fisher (Shannon Reed)

For more info, click me.

Fool's Gold

Starring Todd Lasance (Aden Jefferies) (it's only a very small part)

For more info, click me.

The Black Balloon

Starring Rhys Wakefield (Lucas Holden)

For more info, click me.

The Dark Knight

Starring Heath Ledger (Scott Irwin)

For more info, click me.

MINI SERIES (on Prime)

The Pacific

Starring Isabel Lucas (Tasha Andrews), Ian Meadows (Rocco Cooper), Kate Bell (Joey Collins), Les Hill (Blake Dean)

For more info, click me.

TV SHOWS

The Mentalist

Starring Simon Baker (James Healy)

every Tuesday at 8.40pm on VT4 (season 2)

For more info, click me.

Charmed

Starring Julian McMahon (Ben Lucini)

From Monday to Friday at 5.10pm on 2BE (just before H&A)

I think that's all for now. :)

If you know about a movie or a TV show that airs/will air on Belgian television, please let us know. It could be a great opportunity to see the actors play other parts. :)

Fool's Gold

Starring Todd Lasance (Aden Jefferies) (it's only a very small part)

For more info, click me.

I never knew Lasance was in this. I understand it's a small role but I'm usually good at spotting H&A alumni. Come to think of it, this film is a few years old by now...probably pre-dated his work on H&A.

^^ He was still with h&a at the time. And it's a tiny role, he plays Frat Boy #2. Lol! Like already said above, he's one of the drunk guys on the yacht at the beginning of the film, with Jason Dundas being the other guy. He's the mad guy with the orange cap/visor on. :P

You can take a look again here. He comes on at around 16:30.

• 6 months later...

Rescue Special Operations airs on Tuesday nights at 9.10pm on Vitaya. So that's in less than 10 minutes. Reruns on Saturdays at 1.45pm.

Les Hill (Blake), Martin Dingle-Wall (Flynn #1) and Jessica Tovey (Belle) star in that show. I have no idea how important their roles are (I think Jessica played in only one episode) as I don't watch the show. I thought I'd let you know in case you were interested.

For more info, click me.

Ketnet will air the first episode of the third season of H2O on Thursday 30 September around 7.30pm. You'll be able to see Indiana Evans (Matilda) as a mermaid and Luke Mitchell (Romeo, a character who hasn't appeared in Belgium yet). :) On Friday 1st October, H2O is replaced by Eurosong for Kids so hopefully, they'll air the other episodes the week after that.

I'm probably too old to watch the show but as I like Indiana, I'll check it out. :P

Zeer goe uitgestippelt Barbara!very well prepared.. i have to admit i'm guilty of one song i thought was worth giving it a go :P but what exactly are you too big for Barbara H20 or Euro vision

and ofcouse its always good for something depending from what corner you're watching that song never gets old ^_^

• 4 months later...

^ Too old to watch H2O. :P I watched it and I thought the show was good even if it's mostly a children's show. :)

Luke Jacobz (Angelo) in McLeod’s Daughters on VTM at 4.25pm from Monday to Friday. Sonia Todd (Gina) could also be in it but I haven't seen her name in the credits the other day.

Ryan Kwanten (Vinnie) in True Blood on Canvas at 10.30pm on Fridays.

Tammin Sursok (Dani) in Hannah Montana Forever on Disney Channel (Vlaanderen/Nederland) on Tuesdays at 6.30pm. I don’t think she appears in every episode though. You can sometimes catch a rerun of an episode on other days and other times and sometimes, the episode can be dubbed in Dutch.

Tammin Sursok (Dani) in Les Feux de l’amour (the Young and the Restless) on TF1 (French channel) on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 1.45pm. I don’t know if she’s in every single episode (I personally don’t think so) but the episodes are dubbed in French.

Archived