Brittany Murphy dies at the age of 32

Guest ~Zoe~

Brittany Murphy died early this morning after she went into full cardiac arrest and could not be revived, multiple sources tell TMZ.

She was 32.

A 911 call was made at 8:00 AM from a home in Los Angeles that is listed as belonging to her husband, Simon Monjack, the Los Angeles City Fire Department tells TMZ.

We're told Murphy was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where she was pronounced dead on arrival.

Murphy starred in such films as "Clueless," "8 Mile," and "Don't Say a Word."

Source: tmz.com & digital spy

Shame that, good actress. I liked her films.

I can't believe this, how awful. She was way too young to die, she had her whole life ahead of her. I loved her in so many movies - Clueless, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Sin City, Girl Interrupted, 8 Mile, Just Married. She was so different to other young Hollywood actresses , she had a really charming craziness about her performances.

I'll never forget her line in Clueless to Alicia Silverstone: "Why should I listen to you, anyway? You're a virgin who can't drive!" That was one of the most awesome put-downs ever!

RIP Brittany.

This is so sad. I agree with DinerLandlord - she put an amazing sense of craziness into her preformances. I loved her in all the mentioned movies, and also that one she was in with Dakota Fanning. I don't remember what it was called, but it was really cute.

Archived