Before I Die (by pamy) - comments

*caitie*

Lucas and Mattie :wub:

Ahhh, they're so unbelievably perfect for each other :) lol

Yay Jack and Martha!!!!!

Have you written any other fics other than this one?

Update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's you look but you don't see, forever and Kidnapped.

Glad you all like it

:lol:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ You look but you don't see is a really good fic. I would definitely recommend it to you. I'm just advertising your fic, pamy! :D

:o I didn't know you had written 2 other fics. I'll try to find and read them. :)

EDIT: Apparently, I've already read and reviewed Kidnapped. Silly me! <_< I'll just read it again. :)

Edited by Barbara

Mattie finally had the courage to tell Cassie. If only she told Lucas and Ric too... :(

Lucas really likes her. Even Tony saw it. :)

I hope Lucas will have enough courage to ask her out. But I'm afraid she will say no because she doesn't want him to be attached to her. <_<

More please.

Great chapter as usual! :D

I know Mattie doesn't want to hurt Lucas but going on a date with him might be a good thing. She wants to be in love before she dies. It might not be fair on Lucas but they both like each other. They could fall in love and even if their relationship doesn't last long, they will both have loved someone. Some people never find love, they could be lucky enough to have loved someone even if it isn't for a long time.

Maybe she should just tell him. He might want to be with her even if she's ill. :unsure:

Poor Robbie and Beth! Life really isn't fair. They already lost someone, why do they have to lose another loved one? :(

Jack and Tony are probably going to ask questions. Jack already knows there's something going on with Mattie.

Please update soon.