Before I Die (by pamy) - comments

*caitie*

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbie and Jack are nice big brothers, they both take care of their younger siblings.

I can understand why Robbie is so worried about Mattie, especially since Henry already died. :(

Poor Mattie! I can't imagine what she's going through. :( Hope she'll get to do some of the things written on her list.

Mattie should tell her best friends. I'm sure Cassie, Ric and even Lucas would want to know and help her.

I have a little question: did Henry have the same disease as Mattie or did he die from something else? :unsure:

More please.

I have a little question: did Henry have the same disease as Mattie or did he die from something else? :unsure:

More please.

No. Henry didn't have the same disease as Mattie. His dead will be explained in a later chapter though.

Glad you all like it. Will update soon.

More please.

No. Henry didn't have the same disease as Mattie. His dead will be explained in a later chapter though.

Glad you all like it. Will update soon.

Thank you for answering my question. You did say you would update soon. :)

I feel so sorry for Robbie and Beth. They are so sad and scared of what will happen to Mattie. They already lost someone. It wouldn't be fair if they lost Matilda too. :(

Poor Mattie! She's always scared of what could happen to her. I can understand she doesn't want to tell people so they don't treat her differently but her best friends would be there for her. :(

Luckily, Tony and Lucas are there to support Beth and Mattie even if they don't know about Mattie's condition yet. :)

Please update soon.

Lucas is so sweet. :wub: He wants to help Mattie accomplish the things she wrote on her list.

They're in love. Even Jack and Cassie noticed.

They should go on a date. Don't remember if it's on her list or not but I'm sure she would enjoy a date with Lucas. :)

Jack and Martha met. They both think the other one is hot. :)

Mattie is finally going to tell Cassie.

Please update soon.

I read this chappy earlier today but didn't have time to comment so I will now...

I honestly dont know how you do it

every chapter is amazing :D

I hope Cassie is really supportive of Mattie and doesn't treat her differn't if thats what Cassie wants...

Update soon