Before I Die (by pamy) - comments

*caitie*

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was great. :D Everybody is worrying about Matilda but she just wants to have some fun, which is totally understandable. She isn't feeling sick at the moment. It's great that she's still working on doing stuff from her list. :)

I would have loved to see Lucas' face when Mattie took her clothes off. :lol:

More please.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!!!

This story is simply mind blowing... I have tears in my eyes every time I read this... and knowing every chapter is one step closer to Mattie's end makes me want to cry...

Words simply cannot describe how powerful this story really is :)

My heart is pouring out for Luke, and Beth, Robbie and Scott right now...

please update soon

Wow, I've just caught up on the last few chapters and can't believe I haven't commented before.

*Sigh* So great. I like the way you write. It's almost like a stream of thoughts that somehow make story, something that I can't accomplish. I also adore your characterisations - Martha and Tasha feeling like outsiders, Scott wanting to make his goodbye significant and the silent exchange between him and Matilda. Both of them knowing it would probably be the end, but not being able to acknowledge it. Oh, and Lucas. This reminds me why I shipped them back in the beginning. He is so completely in love with Mattie, and wants to be able to just *do* something, but can't. And having a fear of heights yet standing up there with her was so beautiful. I can't wait to read more.

Edit: I forgot to mention Henry! So great that you are using him as sort of a boundary between the living and the dead. And telling Matilda it wasn't her time, was so perfect.

I'm glad it isn't time for Mattie to spread her wings and fly away yet. But you can see and feel that it won't last for long. She will lose the battle soon. :(

I love how you write from everyone's POV. They all feel the same. They're all lost and don't know how to help Mattie or each other. They're in pain or they can feel the pain of Mattie's loved ones. :(

I'm glad she went on a holiday in France where she always wanted to go. Scott and Mattie have seen each other one last time. Somehow they said goodbye. I can't really remember what happened to Kit but maybe she should come and say goodbye to Mattie before it's too late. :unsure:

More please.

I'm sorry you had to add things to the chapter. It's just that I really couldn't remember if Kit had ever been mentioned in the fic and although she might not be so close to her relatives, I just thought that her little sister dying would be a good reason for her to come back. :)

I will never ask Robbie to make me breakfast. :lol: I'll ask Jack instead. :ph34r: Robbie's intentions were good and he managed to make Matilda and his mother laugh, which is good after all they've been through and are going to go through in the future. :)

I hope your friend didn't get hurt when her toaster exploded but in the future, I'd advise you to make breakfast yourself. :P

More please.