Before I Die (by pamy) - comments

*caitie*

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(

This is so sad... I know I'm going to be crying when she finally does leave them!

it was good of her friends to make her laugh, even for just a short time, and Jack not doing anything about the car was sweet, especially when it made Matilda even more happy....

You are such an amazing writer.... keep up the fab work

update soon :D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tears in my eyes as those last few chapters were so sad. :( And things are going to get worse. :(

I loved the 'truth or dare' game. I think Cassie got the worst dare though. Poor girl! It was nice to see Mattie laughing and having fun. It was sweet of Jack not to say anything about his car being covered in toilet paper. :)

I wonder what she wrote on the message in the bottle. :unsure:

Like Bec said, you wrote this fic so well. You can almost feel the characters' pain and sadness.

More please.

PS: Good luck with your exams! :)

omg I have tears in my eyes..... that was written so beautifully...

So perfect... I loved the way you wrote Mattie and Henry's reunion, although It was still so sad...

But I loved the fact that Mattie left the world in her brothers arms, I would have loved her to pass in her boyfriends arms, but that was just as beautiful....

Poor Lucas, and Ric and Cassie, Kit, Robbie, Beth! especially Beth!

That was beautiful.. I'm crying...

Amazing, the funeral was epic in a way. But that last chapter where Lucas found the message in a bottle, that was what bought on my tears! the message itself was written so well, and it was good that a year later it turned back up in Summer Bay and that Lucas found it.

I'm glad that Luc is going to finish off Mattie's list for her, it was good.

But that last line, that was perfect.

Thank you for writing this and I cant wait to read your new fic when you start it :)

I loved Robbie and Jack's friendship. The funeral chapter was written beautifully. The song or poem fitted perfectly. I feel so sorry for all of them, especially Robbie who seems to be even more lost than the others.

The end was just perfect. Lucas finding the bottle was great and unexpected. The message written by Mattie was lovely. Hopefully, Lucas will be able to move on after he completed Mattie's list. It looks like Lucas was right: Mattie is in heaven. Not that I would have thought she wouldn't go to heaven. :)

I'm looking forward to your next fic. Good luck with your exams! And happy holidays pamy! :D

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Before I Die (by pamy) - comments