Before I Die (by pamy) - comments

*caitie*

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He moved forwards and captured her lips in a soft kiss. A short and gentle kiss. She looked up at him. 'What?' 'I don't want to go. I love you...And I know what's waiting. And I know this won't be easy. But I want to be with you...I want to be by your side. Through it all. You need help. You need someone to be there. And I want to be there for you.' Tears rolled over her cheeks. 'Why are you crying?' 'No reason. I just thought...You're sure? I don't want to hurt you...'

Omg, does that mean that they're going to get together???

Omg it would be so very perfect if they did :wub:

Amazing chapter, as always.

Update soon!!!!

:):):)

He stopped her by capturing her lips in yet another kiss. He placed his hand on her back pulling her closer to him. She placed her arms around his neck. For a moment, just a moment, it seemed as if everything was perfect. As if nobody was sick. As if nothing was wrong.

that was soooooooo *tear*

BEAUTIFUL... :unsure:

I loved the way you described the both of there feelings through this...its just so amazing...

update soon :)

Robbie and Jack are the perfect big brothers. I love their relationships with their younger siblings. :D

Glad their first date went well. They love each other. :wub:

I loved this part. :)

They stopped when they reached her door. Luke placed a soft kiss on her lips. 'Good night.' 'Good night.' He turned around. 'Hey.' 'What?' 'Never leave without saying I love you.' He smiled. 'What?' 'Henry used to say that. Because if something would happen you would always know that the last thing you told them was that you loved them.' He felt tears well up in his eyes. She was right. 'I love you.' 'I love you.'

More please.

Mattie pulled back. Her first kiss. It was perfect. She loved him. She really did. But somehow it still seemed wrong. She couldn't help but think this was all a mistake. She couldn't put Luke trough all off this. She couldn't. She tried to tell him. But he cut her off with another kiss. A perfect kiss. She felt her knees go weak and thanked God that Luke was holding her. Because if he hadn't been she wouldn't be standing anymore. And this time it had nothing to do with her health.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... :wub:

Luke ran trough his room. Every item off clothes he had didn't seem good enough for Mattie. He wanted it to be perfect. For her. He wanted her to have fun. To remember him forever as a good thing. But it wasn't really going well. He would take her to the movies, he just hoped she would like the movie. He ran out off his room. Looking for help. But there was nobody there. His dad was talking to Beth. He knew that. But he needed his brother. Now.

that was beautiful....he was stressing... :lol:

Luke slept with a smile on his face. Jack looked at his little brother and was happy everything was going great. He just hoped it would stay this way fro a long time.

Mattie slept peacefully. She didn't dream of the beach. In fact she dreamed of nothing. Robbie looked over his little sister to make sure she was alright. He hoped she would stay alright. For as long as possible.

that was such a sweet few lines...I loved them... :wub:

Lucas and Mattie are happily in love. How sweet! :wub:

I feel so sorry for Robbie. :( He loves Mattie so much and he is going to lose her. He already lost his brother. It's not fair. :(

Robbie and Jack are both worried because of their younger siblings. :( But they're great big brothers. :D

More please.