Naden ?

Guest Georgia

Naden  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will stop watching H&A if they pair this couple together....

Reasons

1. They are as close to brother/sister as anyone can bloody well get

2. it hasn't even been two months since Belle died in Aden's arms. And it because because of Nicole that Belle went towards Liam in the first place.

3. its just gross. Nicole should be named the next toxic waste dump as she does so much sleeping around, and I dont think even Aden would want to sleep with someone whose slept around as much as Nic has in the last few months...

little tramp she is

^ :lol: Ah, I'm an adelle fan. But whatever happens, happens! I would prefer them as friends having a brother/sister relationship, but if the writers choose to pair them up adelle fans just remember they'll never share the love adelle had :)

Don't like them and I don't want them to ruin their friendship, again. They've repaired it once but I don't know if they could do it a second time. I wouldn't stop watching if they got put together but it certainly wouldn't go down well with me.

Of the opinion that they should have paired these two up in the first place instead of messing about with Adelle *ducks*.Having said that, given that Aden was in love with Belle and she's only just died, I wouldn't be entirely happy if they got paired up next week or something.I suggested finale at one point but even that might be a bit too soon so they should probably wait until next year.

(And how is it Nicole's fault that Belle ended up with Liam?Because she slept with Aden, which wasn't exactly one-sided?Stretching it a bit, Belle and Aden seemed to have put all that behind them before his jealous streak reared its head and he pushed Belle away.)

I love Nicole and Aden's relationship. They are so close.

As for them getting together, I wouldnt mind if they did. But I do think its too soon for Aden to be dating anyone at the moment, but eventually he should move on and find someone new and be happy.

My reasons for voting no:

1. Belle was the love of Aden's life and she has been dead how long exactly..?? It's too soon!

2. Aden and Nicole are like brother and sister! It would just be wrong!

3. No matter who Aden is paired up with now, the fact remains that Adelle will forever be the favourite of the fans!! It would be a pointless pairing!

I am interesting to know exactly how Naden are like brother and sister? They've known each other for less than three years and do not share a common parent. It just so happened that he lived under the same roof with her dad for a few months. Just my take on it.

Be interesting to see them together, there would be fireworks in every sense!

Archived