Naden ?

Guest Georgia

Naden  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They are too different. I have never thought these two will work in a relationship. We saw some spark in the beginning, but then we saw the reasons why they wouldn't work. They both have problems, but how they see the world and react to things are too different. They have totally different personalities. Aden is dark and moody and Nicole seems to seek confidence in sex all the time and doesn't take things seriously. He is more of a thoughtful and dark character. And he seems older than her, more mature in some ways (despite his anger problems). I think they have colliding personalities, when it comes to relationship. I really hope that the writers don't pair those to up, that will destroy their characters (especially Adens)

But as friends they are good, well I actually think they work like brother and sister. And it is so good to have a male/female friendship.

• 1 year later...

I didn't vote because I loved Aden & Belle together, so didn't want to see Aden with anyone else.

Yet after a while, I got used to Aden & Nicole, yet I think it should have been left for longer because they got together too quickly after Belle died.

So although I'd much rather them not be together, I think given time, it could have worked, although Belle was his soulmate.

Archived