Belle Departure Feature

Guest Dan F

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure I speak for all of us who worked on the feature when I say thank you for your comments :P

A lot of work goes into these things - everything from researching, trawling through episodes, coming up with workable and appealing ideas right through to creating graphics, getting the wording right and uploading the whole thing, which is a task and a half in itself! Isn't it Dan? :P So it makes it all worthwhile when we get positive feedback :D

We haven't had a lot of feedback from the last few departure features (Roman, Jack, Ric, Mattie, etc) so we think this would be a good opportunity to look at what you all like and don't like about the features. Are they aspects of the features that you feel aren't necessary? Are there any that you love? Are there any things you would like to see in our features in the future? And finally do you feel we need departure features at all?

Thanks for the feedback Zetti :)

We did discuss a similar matter to the artwork at length and the general concensus was that we prefer the features to be original and new. That's the reason that only a sample of artwork was shown as it has already been 'published' on the forum so isn't new as such.

Thank's again Karen, Dan, Ryan, Cal, RR1 & QA for the Belle departure feature

^ :) I liked it all, especially the two video's you put together Karen, & Irene's photo album, I liked those two the most, but all of it was fantastic, great job guys.

I was generally happy with what the bttb team came up with for Belle's feature. Irene's photo abulm was great. The other additions were great to.

:blush: Is it okay for a bit of cristicim? I would have liked to seen more of old school Belle - when she was a teenager (in the video)

Thanks for the feedback Zetti :)

We did discuss a similar matter to the artwork at length and the general concensus was that we prefer the features to be original and new. That's the reason that only a sample of artwork was shown as it has already been 'published' on the forum so isn't new as such.

True but some people dont use the forums so maybe there should be some sort of ZIP file they can click on and have on the icons somewhere like a copyright text saying something like made by bttb users..?

Just a suggestion, feel free to rubbish it,

I think that the Belle Departure feature is great, the video, Irenes photo album and the rest!!

I have read the profile update, and it is really detailed, everything about her illness, her hiding the truth- the others reactions and her death. But you have actually forgotten to write about her wedding. You only mention that Amanda was coming for Belles wedding, then nothing more about it. You wrote about Adens reaction to the truth, And then you suddenly wrote about when Nicole and Belle were down at the beach for a swin, after that her last day when Amanda came back, the hospital and her last walk, her dying in Adens arms and finally her funeral. But nothing about the wedding. Strange.

Archived