Get to know you.

Guest Yankee White

This is from Haac and I don't think it has been posted before.

You don't have to answer them all.

What is your name? Em.

How old are you? 15...

What sex are you? Female

What nationality are you? Australian

Which country do you live in? Oz.

Are you in a relationship? If so, what sort? (longterm relationship, dating, boyfriend and girlfriend, married, engaged etc.) Boyfriend....

Do you have any nicknames? Ead, Emz or Em-0... lol.

Any siblings? If so, what are their names and how old are they? Sis. 9.

Do you go to school or university? School.

How long have you been watching Home and Away for? 3 years.. almost 4.

Who is your favourite character in the show? Angelo atm.

If you could put any two characters together in the show, who would they be? Charlie and Angelo.

What is your future job aspiration? If you already have a job, what do you do? Hmm.... script writer.

How many children do you want to have in the future? 2...

Besides Home and Away, what is your favourite television show? TV Burp or Silent Witness.

Last thing you ate? Popcorn.

Where was the last place you went out? Mates Place.

Favourite celebrity couple? Cooper Cronk and Billy Slater? I joke. Celebrities = Meh.

Would you rather be hated for who you are, or liked for who you're not? Hated for who I am.

Do you believe in God? ... not really.

Highlight of your life? Meeting Dave Williams.

What is your favourite sport? Rugby League.

What are you attracted to in the opposite sex? Eyes. Stubble. Sense of Humor. ^_^

George Bush: good or bad? Awful.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Eyebrow colour.

You have just been granted one wish, what would you do with it? I'm presuming World Peace isn't an option with a question like this... so probably have my mate admit to something, or meet Cooper Cronk.

Do you own any pets? If so, which ones? Chooks, Dogs, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Budgies.

Favourite fast food restaurant? KFC.

Honestly, do you know the rhyme associated with the McDonalds Big Mac? Yep. :P

Favourite band? 3 Doors Down?

Most shameful CD you own? Volks.

What is/was your favourite subject at school? PE. ^_^

Who is your role model? *sigh* A hard one. I'd have to say one of my sport teachers. He is the most fair and honest guy. Anyone could talk to him about anything.

What is your favourite quote? "Here's looking at you, kid."

Do you believe in love at first sight? Why not?

Death penalty: yes or no? No way. No one deserves to die. Put them in a jail cell forever. But not death.

If you could have a conversation with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be?

Obama or Dave Williams. ^_^

Do you believe rap artist 'Tupac' is dead? Yea... hard to say.

You have one thing to take to you on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what would it be? Dave Williams... :wub:

If you had one superpower, what would you be able to do? Use cyclops vision.

Favourite cartoon character? Tintin and Snowy.

Favourite childhood show? Blue Water High

Favourite book? Time Traveler's Wife.

Is there something you want but you can't have? A certain footy jersey. I'm not paying $199 bucks for it.

Night or day? Night.

Black or white? Black.

Ford or Holden? Jack Holden of course.

Shower or bath? Depends.

Cat or dog? Dog.

Vegemite or Peanut Butter? Veg.

Desktop or Laptop? Meh.

In your opinion, what is the meaning of life? 42.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is your name? Sab

How old are you? 21

What sex are you? Male

What nationality are you? hungarian

Are you in a relationship? If so, what sort? (longterm relationship, dating, boyfriend and girlfriend, married, engaged etc.) No

Do you have any nicknames? Sab, Sebees, Seabasstesticles, Saab, Sebab

Any siblings? If so, what are their names and how old are they? Bro, 20

Do you go to school or university? Tafe

How long have you been watching Home and Away for? 4 years

Who is your favourite character in the show? Dunno

If you could put any two characters together in the show, who would they be? Geoff, Ruby

What is your future job aspiration? If you already have a job, what do you do? Surveyor

How many children do you want to have in the future? 0

Besides Home and Away, what is your favourite television show? Family Guy, Deadliest Catch

Last thing you ate? Beef

Where was the last place you went out? Bottle Shop

Favourite celebrity couple? None they all last only 5 minutes anyway

Would you rather be hated for who you are, or liked for who you're not? Liked for who I'm not

Do you believe in God? Yes

Highlight of your life? dunno

What is your favourite sport? bowling

What are you attracted to in the opposite sex? hair, face

George Bush: good or bad? Meh

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Personality

You have just been granted one wish, what would you do with it? Order an unlimited supply of wishes

Do you own any pets? If so, which ones? Dogs, cats, budgie, fish

Honestly, do you know the rhyme associated with the McDonalds Big Mac? No

Favourite band? Dunno

Most shameful CD you own? Dunno

What is/was your favourite subject at school? Geography

Who is your role model? Dunno

What is your favourite quote? "Health is only prolonging the inevitable"

Do you believe in love at first sight? maybe

Death penalty: yes or no? dunno

If you could have a conversation with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be?

Indianna Evans

Do you believe rap artist 'Tupac' is dead? Yeah

You have one thing to take to you on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what would it be? a KFC outlet

If you had one superpower, what would you be able to do? Fly

Favourite cartoon character? Peter Griffin

Favourite childhood show? Thomas the Tank Engine

Favourite book? Dunno

Is there something you want but you can't have? there's lots of stuff.....

Night or day? Night.

Black or white? Black.

Ford or Holden? Ford

Shower or bath? Shower

Cat or dog? Cat

Vegemite or Peanut Butter? Peanut butter

Desktop or Laptop? Desktop

In your opinion, what is the meaning of life? dunno

What is your name? Tobias (preferably Toby)

How old are you? 20

What sex are you? Male

Are you in a relationship? If so, what sort? (longterm relationship, dating, boyfriend and girlfriend, married, engaged etc.): long-term single.

Do you have any nicknames? Toblerone. :) I tried to start that one myself but it didn't really catch on

Any siblings? If so, what are their names and how old are they? Two: My sister Elizabeth, 24, brother David, 23.

Do you go to school or university? University

How long have you been watching Home and Away for? Since the start of 2005, so four and three quarters.

Who is your favourite character in the show? Charlie

If you could put any two characters together in the show, who would they be? Ruby and Matthew Lyons. The chemistry was there, damnit!

What is your future job aspiration? If you already have a job, what do you do? Screenwriter. Right now I'm a full-time student. My last paying job was a shop assistant at Video Ezy.

How many children do you want to have in the future? Undecided. Probably two, ideally a few years apart.

Besides Home and Away, what is your favourite television show? Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. And Lost isn't far behind.

Last thing you ate? Bread roll with peanut butter.

Where was the last place you went out? McCafe.

Favourite celebrity couple? Rove and Tasma.

Would you rather be hated for who you are, or liked for who you're not? Hated for who I am.

Do you believe in God? No, I'm an atheist. Although on the next census I'm planning to list Pastafarian under religion.

Highlight of your life? White water rafting on the Zambezi River, Zambia. September 2006.

What is your favourite sport? Ice Hockey, although I never watch it and I've never played it. I just like the Mighty Ducks movies. :)

What are you attracted to in the opposite sex? I know it when I see it.

George Bush: good or bad? If we're talking about George W. Bush, Worst. President. Ever. His father looks far better by comparison, although I'd never vote for him.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My social skills.

You have just been granted one wish, what would you do with it? To see my screenplay on the small screen (It's a TV pilot for a sci-fi show. Basically Battlestar Galactica meets The Bill)

Do you own any pets? If so, which ones? None.

Honestly, do you know the rhyme associated with the McDonalds Big Mac? I don't think so.

Favourite band? Crowded House

Most shameful CD you own? Best of Judy Garland (Christmas present, I should point out.)

What is/was your favourite subject at school? English

Who is your role model? Aaron Sorkin, writer of The West Wing, and one of my favourite films, A Few Good Men.

What is your favourite quote? "The Angels Have the Phone Box." The Doctor, from the episode Blink, season 3, episode 10.

Do you believe in love at first sight? Why not? Possibly, never experienced it though. My more serious crushes developed months or even years after meeting the girl in question.

Death penalty: yes or no? On principle I have to say no, although I can name a couple of executed killers I wouldn't shed a tear over.

If you could have a conversation with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be? Lee Harvey Oswald, to finally clear up the JFK conspiracy theories.

Do you believe rap artist 'Tupac' is dead? Yes.

You have one thing to take to you on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what would it be? My iPod.

If you had one superpower, what would you be able to do? Telekinesis

Favourite cartoon character? Philip J. Fry. And possibly Dr. John Zoidberg.

Favourite childhood show? Saturday Disney, especially when they did Aladdin.

Favourite book? Letters from the Inside, by John Marsden

Is there something you want but you can't have? The Davros DVD Box Set, which is obscenely overpriced at nearly $150 for 22 half-hour episodes.

Night or day? Night.

Black or white? Grey.

Ford or Holden? Ford.

Shower or bath? Bath, but not everyday.

Cat or dog? Dog

Vegemite or Peanut Butter? Peanut Butter.

Desktop or Laptop? Laptop.

In your opinion, what is the meaning of life? Life goes on after you die, so leave a legacy for the next generation.

Haha I copied this straight from HAAC :P

What is your name? Suzanne

How old are you? 20

What sex are you? Female

What nationality are you? New-Zealand European, with mixed nationality parentage; Mum's of Dutch/NZ parentage, Dad's Lebanese.

Which country do you live in? New-Zealand

Are you in a relationship? If so, what sort? (longterm relationship, dating, boyfriend and girlfriend, married, engaged etc.)Single :(

Do you have any nicknames? Suz, Suzie,SuziQ

Any siblings? If so, what are their names and how old are they? 2 Brothers, Karl 21, and Hayden 19

Do you go to school or university? If so, which one? University, 2nd year at Victoria University

How long have you been watching Home and Away for? Everyday, since 2006. On and Off, since 2003

Who is your favourite character in the show? Rachel Holden

If you could put any two characters together in the show, who would they be? Sid and Leah (when I did it on HAAC)

What is your future job aspiration? If you already have a job, what do you do? I'm not 100% sure now, I wanted to be a foreign policy officer/Diplomat but now I'm thinking foreign policy analysis or something to do with political science and Europe. I also work part time as a mail officer for New Zealand Post + I work occasionally in hospitality as a Food and Beverage attendant.

How many children do you want to have in the future? Won't be having any!

Besides Home and Away, what is your favourite television show? Umm, Australian of all time; Blue Heelers, currently; Packed To The Rafters, American; Desperate Housewives.

Last thing you ate? Frozen Buzz bar (15/8) Today.... CousCous with veggies.

Where was the last place you went out? Eclipse Bar, Willis St. (15/8) Today.... A friends house for lunch.

Would you rather be hated for who you are, or liked for who you're not? Hated for who I am

Do you believe in God? yes, very much so!

Highlight of your life? umm, so far would be my trip to Germany (+ The Netherlands and Denmark) back in 2005/2006.

What are you attracted to in the opposite sex? Eyes, Personality.

George Bush: good or bad? Bad

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My extremely bad eyesight!

Do you own any pets? If so, which ones? No, not allowed them where I live. But back home, I have 3 cats.

Favourite fast food restaurant? Burger Fuel, or a 3am Kebab from what used to be Hadi Gari Kebab.

Honestly, do you know the rhyme associated with the McDonalds Big Mac? Nup

Favourite band? umm, too hard to choose

Most shameful CD you own? a Cassette of Bibi and Tina (German childrens stories).

What was your favourite subject at school? German and History

What is your favourite quote? "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it's happened-Dr Seuss".

Do you believe in love at first sight? No

Death penalty: yes or no? Depends on the circumstances.

If you could have a conversation with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be? Amy Mathews, Colin Firth, and Mahatma Ghandi.

Do you believe rap artist 'Tupac' is dead? Yes

You have one thing to take to you on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what would it be? My GreenMum

Favourite cartoon character? Elmo!

Favourite childhood show? Sesame Street

Favourite book? I have too many

Night or day? Night

Black or white? Black

Ford or Holden? Don't care, but If I had to choose i'd have to say Ford since my parents have had 20+ between them!

Shower or bath? Bath

Cat or dog? Both

Vegemite or Peanut Butter? Definitely Peanut Butter as vegemite makes me sick!

Desktop or Laptop? Laptop

In your opinion, what is the meaning of life? Being able to make the most of life, knowing god for the wonderful person he is.

What is your name? Lise is good.

How old are you? 25

What sex are you? Female

What nationality are you? New Zealander

Which country do you live in? New Zealand

Are you in a relationship? If so, what sort? (longterm relationship, dating, boyfriend and girlfriend, married, engaged etc.) None. I'm single.

Do you have any nicknames? Lise, lol.

Any siblings? If so, what are their names and how old are they? One sister called Sarah.

Do you go to school or university? Neither, I have a job.

How long have you been watching Home and Away for? For as long as I can remember.

Who is your favourite character in the show? Aden

If you could put any two characters together in the show, who would they be? Geoff and Aden :P

What is your future job aspiration? If you already have a job, what do you do? I look after babies but I don't know if I'll do it for the rest of my life.

How many children do you want to have in the future? 2 or 3

Besides Home and Away, what is your favourite television show? Outrageous Fortune

Last thing you ate? Rice Crackers

Where was the last place you went out? Shopping in town.

Favourite celebrity couple? Don't really ship real life couples

Would you rather be hated for who you are, or liked for who you're not? Hated for who I am. I'm not changing to please other people.

Do you believe in God? Undecided

Highlight of your life? Hasn't happened yet :P

What is your favourite sport? Rugby

What are you attracted to in the opposite sex? Eyes and Sense of humour

George Bush: good or bad? Bad. ALL bad.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I have no idea.

You have just been granted one wish, what would you do with it? More wishes?

Do you own any pets? If so, which ones? Two cats and some fish

Favourite fast food restaurant? Pizza or McDonalds

Honestly, do you know the rhyme associated with the McDonalds Big Mac? Ahhh...don't think I do

Favourite band? Daughtry

Most shameful CD you own? I think I probably still have Bardots. Bad, I know.

What is/was your favourite subject at school? Lunch time

Who is your role model? My parents

What is your favourite quote? Theres too many to choose from

Do you believe in love at first sight? No but lust at first sight. I think you have to know someone to love them

Death penalty: yes or no? Most definitely not

If you could have a conversation with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be? Any of my dead grandparents.

Do you believe rap artist 'Tupac' is dead? Don't really care if he is or not

You have one thing to take to you on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what would it be? A boat?

If you had one superpower, what would you be able to do? Become invisible

Favourite cartoon character? Bart Simpson

Favourite childhood show? Probably something like Captain Planet

Favourite book? Don't read enough to have one

Is there something you want but you can't have? Not right now

Night or day? Day

Black or white? Black

Ford or Holden? Not bothered

Shower or bath? Shower

Cat or dog? Cat

Vegemite or Peanut Butter? Neither

In your opinion, what is the meaning of life? Haven't figureded that out yet

What is your name? Reilly

How old are you? 24

What sex are you? Female

Which country do you live in? Australia

Are you in a relationship? If so, what sort? Married

Do you have any nicknames? Reilly... he he

Any siblings? If so, what are their names and how old are they? 5 brothers and a sister

Do you go to school or university? Finished both

How long have you been watching Home and Away for? About 10 years, on and off

Who is your favourite character in the show? Jack, Aden, Martha

If you could put any two characters together in the show, who would they be? Aden and Geoff

What is your future job aspiration? If you already have a job, what do you do? Paediatrics

How many children do you want to have in the future? Not sure, but I would love to have a big family

Besides Home and Away, what is your favourite television show? Packed to the Rafters, McLeod's Daughters

Last thing you ate? Pringles

Where was the last place you went out? The cinemas

Favourite celebrity couple? Reese and Jake

Would you rather be hated for who you are, or liked for who you're not? Hated for who I am

Do you believe in God? Sometimes..

Highlight of your life? I have many

What is your favourite sport? Swimming, watching AFL

What are you attracted to in the opposite sex? Eyes, legs, personality

George Bush: good or bad? Bad

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My shoe size

You have just been granted one wish, what would you do with it? Haha, more wishes

Do you own any pets? If so, which ones? Dog

Favourite fast food restaurant? Wok in a Box

Honestly, do you know the rhyme associated with the McDonalds Big Mac? Nope

Favourite band? The Script, Kings of Leon

Most shameful CD you own? Playschool, but who doesn't love Playschool?!

What is/was your favourite subject at school? PE and lunchtime

Who is your role model? Jane McGrath

What is your favourite quote? "Whoever said orange is the new pink is seriously disturbed"

Do you believe in love at first sight? I guess so

Death penalty: yes or no? It really depends on what the crime or whatever is. I mean, if it were for violation of human rights, then I say yes

If you could have a conversation with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be? Jane McGrath

Do you believe rap artist 'Tupac' is dead? Not sure

You have one thing to take to you on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what would it be? Water

If you had one superpower, what would you be able to do? Ability to fly or be invisible

Favourite cartoon character? Eeyore

Favourite childhood show? Bananas in Pyjamas

Favourite book? Time Traveller's Wife

Is there something you want but you can't have? A massive house on the river

Night or day? Day

Black or white? Black

Ford or Holden? Holden

Shower or bath? Both

Cat or dog? Dog

Vegemite or Peanut Butter? Vegemite

In your opinion, what is the meaning of life? Live it to it's fullest

What is your name? Lesley

How old are you? 33

What sex are you? Female

What nationality are you? British

Which country do you live in? Scotland

Are you in a relationship? If so, what sort? (longterm relationship, dating, boyfriend and girlfriend, married, engaged etc.) Boyfriend....

Do you have any nicknames? Not really

Any siblings? If so, what are their names and how old are they? None

Do you go to school or university? Neither

How long have you been watching Home and Away for? Since it began

Who is your favourite character in the show? Miles

If you could put any two characters together in the show, who would they be? Miles & Irene

What is your future job aspiration? If you already have a job, what do you do? Cashier

How many children do you want to have in the future? 2

Besides Home and Away, what is your favourite television show? The Mentalist

Last thing you ate? Sandwich

Where was the last place you went out? Work

Favourite celebrity couple? Don't really have one

Do you believe in God? I think so

Highlight of your life? Erm not sure

What is your favourite sport? Tennis

What are you attracted to in the opposite sex? Eyes and smile

George Bush: good or bad? bad

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? To have more confidence in myself

You have just been granted one wish, what would you do with it? Have my Gran and Papa back for a day

Do you own any pets? If so, which ones? None

Honestly, do you know the rhyme associated with the McDonalds Big Mac? No

Favourite band? Boyzone

Most shameful CD you own? Something by Aqua

What is/was your favourite subject at school? Computing

Who is your role model? My mum

What is your favourite quote? "Always be nice to people on the way up, because you might meet them on the way back down"

Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes totally

Death penalty: yes or no? Yes if the crime is bad enough

If you could have a conversation with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be? Simon Baker

Do you believe rap artist 'Tupac' is dead? Not sure

You have one thing to take to you on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what would it be? Simon Baker

If you had one superpower, what would you be able to do? Fly

Favourite cartoon character? Scooby Doo

Favourite childhood show? Rainbow or Grange Hill

Favourite book? Too many to mention

Is there something you want but you can't have? Yeah a new job

Night or day? Night.

Black or white? Black.

Ford or Holden? Ford

Shower or bath? Bath

Cat or dog? Dog.

Vegemite or Peanut Butter? Peanut Butter

In your opinion, what is the meaning of life? I'm not sure

What is your name? Mother Zhabooboo.

How old are you? 23

What sex are you? Sex? Yes Please!

What nationality are you? Irish

Which country do you live in? Irishland

Are you in a relationship? No, but my other half is.

Do you have any nicknames? No.

Any siblings? If so, what are their names and how old are they? 1 brother, 2 sisters. I forget their names and ages.

Do you go to school or university? University

How long have you been watching Home and Away for? Since Bobby died, whenever that was.

Who is your favourite character in the show? Of all time, Rocco. Currently, Aden.

If you could put any two characters together in the show, who would they be? Geoff and Aden.

What is your future job aspiration? If you already have a job, what do you do? H&A extra.

How many children do you want to have in the future? None. Although an army of child pickpockets would be fun to command, like Fagan in Oliver Twist.

Besides Home and Away, what is your favourite television show? Hollyoaks

Last thing you ate? Bacon and eggs.

Where was the last place you went out? The Hill of Tara. It's in Ireland and it's awesome.

Favourite celebrity couple? Tom Cruise and John Travolta. Come on, we all know they're at it like rabbits.

Do you believe in God? I don't know, sometimes I do.

Highlight of your life? One time I took a tablet for indigestion, then I belched and all this white powder came out. It was amazing, I looked like I was breathing talcum powder. True story.

What is your favourite sport? MotoGP.

What are you attracted to in the opposite sex? Hotness.

George Bush: good or bad? Who cares, he's out of office now.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I think I'm a little too perfect really.

You have just been granted one wish, what would you do with it? Wish for endless wishes, so I could have anything I want forever!

Do you own any pets? If so, which ones? No.

Favourite fast food restaurant? In-N-Out Burger in California. It is amazing!

Honestly, do you know the rhyme associated with the McDonalds Big Mac? No.

Favourite band? I don't have one, I like lots.

Most shameful CD you own? The soundtrack from the Charlie's Angels movie.

What is/was your favourite subject at school? Art.

Who is your role model? I don't have one.

What is your favourite quote? "I am the lizard Queen!!!!"

Do you believe in love at first sight? No.

Death penalty: yes or no? No. Killing someone as punishment for commiting murder is not justice. It is revenge. Human beings should be better than that.

If you could have a conversation with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be? James Dean.

Do you believe rap artist 'Tupac' is dead? Yes.

You have one thing to take to you on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what would it be? A television.

If you had one superpower, what would you be able to do? Fly.

Favourite cartoon character? Homer Simpson, or maybe SpongeBob.

Favourite childhood show? Captain Planet, Pinky and the Brain, or Hey Arnold.

Favourite book? Mrs Dalloway.

Is there something you want but you can't have? No.

Night or day? Night.

Black or white? Black.

Ford or Holden? Ford. I hate Holdens. Especially ones called Jack, or Martha.

Shower or bath? Both..

Cat or dog? Cat.

Vegemite or Peanut Butter? Peanut Butter.

Desktop or Laptop? Who cares.

In your opinion, what is the meaning of life? There is no meaning.

What is your name? Georgia

How old are you? 14

What sex are you? Female

What nationality are you? English

Which country do you live in? Australia

Are you in a relationship? No

Do you have any nicknames? Gee, George, Georgie

Any siblings? If so, what are their names and how old are they? Gabrielle. 10.

Do you go to school or university? School.

How long have you been watching Home and Away for? 3 years, 3 and a half tops.

Who is your favourite character in the show? Umm... at the moment I would have to say Geoff, seeing as my fav just died

If you could put any two characters together in the show, who would they be? Geoff and Ruby - I wanna see what it turns out like

What is your future job aspiration? If you already have a job, what do you do? I want to be an author.

How many children do you want to have in the future? 2...

Besides Home and Away, what is your favourite television show? Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural, Prison Break, Desperate Housewives, Friends .. the list goes on

Last thing you ate? Chocolate

Where was the last place you went out? Shops

Favourite celebrity couple? Not really interested

Do you believe in God? ... not really.

Highlight of your life? Seeing my Nan again before she died

What is your favourite sport? AFL

What are you attracted to in the opposite sex? eyes, sense of humour, the ability to make me feel good about myself

George Bush: good or bad? I'm not even gonna answer that.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? my weight.

You have just been granted one wish, what would you do with it? See all the people that I love so much but are on the other side of the world

Do you own any pets? If so, which ones? A dog and a cat

Honestly, do you know the rhyme associated with the McDonalds Big Mac? Nooo.

Favourite band? The Fray, the Script

Most shameful CD you own? I just pretend they aren't mine

What is/was your favourite subject at school? English

Who is your role model? My mum and my Nan

What is your favourite quote? "It's not like we're breaking out of a java juice gentleman"... my friend and I crack up at that one

Do you believe in love at first sight? Anything can happen

Death penalty: yes or no? No. It makes us no better than the criminal

My Nan

Do you believe rap artist 'Tupac' is dead? Ummm...

You have one thing to take to you on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what would it be? A helicopter, so I can fly in and out

If you had one superpower, what would you be able to do? Invisibility

Favourite cartoon character? Tom and Jerry

Favourite childhood show? Hannah Montana

Favourite book? God, I read too many books to mention

Is there something you want but you can't have? I want a lot of things that I can't have

Night or day? Both

Black or white? Black.

Ford or Holden? Holden

Shower or bath? Depends on my mood

Cat or dog? Dog.

Vegemite or Peanut Butter? Peanut butter

In your opinion, what is the meaning of life? When you figure it out, let me know.

What is your name? Kirsty

How old are you? 25

What sex are you? Female

What nationality are you? British

Which country do you live in? Scotland

Are you in a relationship? If so, what sort? It's complicated

Do you have any nicknames? Kisty, Kirst

Any siblings? If so, what are their names and how old are they? 2 sisters. Lauren is 23 and Danielle is 20

Do you go to school or university? Just finished a Masters in African Studies at University, have an undergrad degree in Journalism.

How long have you been watching Home and Away for? On and off since the beginning

Who is your favourite character in the show? Rachel

If you could put any two characters together in the show, who would they be? Leah and Miles

What is your future job aspiration? If you already have a job, what do you do? To work in Africa in education and development or something with women and childrens rights.

How many children do you want to have in the future? 2 or 3 at the most

Besides Home and Away, what is your favourite television show? Friends, Sex and the City, Cold Feet, trashy things like What Katie did next.

Last thing you ate? A banana

Where was the last place you went out? A friends house for dinner and wine

Favourite celebrity couple? Don't really have one anymore, i loved Jen and Brad but since they split i've learned not to care.

Do you believe in God? Yes

Highlight of your life? Living in Ghana for 6 months and volunteering at a girls school

What is your favourite sport? 3 day Eventing and Tennis

What are you attracted to in the opposite sex? Eyes, smile and sense of humour

George Bush: good or bad? Just terribly stupid.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I'm trying to like mysef for who i am, so nothing.

You have just been granted one wish, what would you do with it? That all my girls in Ghana are able to go to a good high school and have a bright future.

Do you own any pets? If so, which ones? Not any more, but i used to have horses and competed until i was 17 and went to Uni. My flatmate and i had a hamster but he died a few months ago.

Favourite fast food restaurant? Pizza Hut

Honestly, do you know the rhyme associated with the McDonalds Big Mac? No clue

Favourite band? The Killers, although it changes every week or so.

Most shameful CD you own? Steps

What is/was your favourite subject at school? French and English

Who is your role model? My host mother in Ghana, Nelson Mandela

What is your favourite quote? 'After climbing a great hill, one only finds there are many more hills to climb.' (Nelson Mandela)

Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe in lust at first sight, not love.

Death penalty: yes or no? It's controversial. Sometimes i can understand why people want it but at the end of the day nothing is going to bring someone back so i don't think ending another life can be justified.

If you could have a conversation with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be? Nelson Mandela

Do you believe rap artist 'Tupac' is dead? Yes

You have one thing to take to you on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what would it be? A really good book

If you had one superpower, what would you be able to do? To transport myself anywhere in the world in a few seconds

Favourite cartoon character? Donald Duck

Favourite childhood show? Black Beauty, My Little Pony, Arthur

Favourite book? A Thousand Splendid Suns

Is there something you want but you can't have? Not really

Night or day? Night.

Black or white? Black.

Ford or Holden? ?

Shower or bath? Depends.

Cat or dog? Dog.

Vegemite or Peanut Butter? Peanut Butter

Desktop or Laptop? It doesn't really matter

In your opinion, what is the meaning of life? Just to be happy and do the best we can

Archived