Get to know you.

Guest Yankee White

What is your name? Elainea

How old are you? 15

What sex are you? Female

What nationality are you? British

Which country do you live in? Belast, N.I

Are you in a relationship? If so, what sort? (longterm relationship, dating, boyfriend and girlfriend, married, engaged etc.) Single :(

Do you have any nicknames? EL, umm, Elzz

Any siblings? If so, what are their names and how old are they? Sis, 24, Bro 20 tomorrow

Do you go to school or university? School.

How long have you been watching Home and Away for? about 3 years.

Who is your favourite character in the show? Nicole!

If you could put any two characters together in the show, who would they be? Nic and Geoff!!!!! Please get them back together!

What is your future job aspiration? If you already have a job, what do you do? Hmm, Photographer, Beautician or a physio therapist! Or you know famous acctress!

How many children do you want to have in the future? 3, 2 girls and a boy

Besides Home and Away, what is your favourite television show? Chuck, WWE and supernatural!

Last thing you ate? Potatoes

Where was the last place you went out? Discount windows haha

Favourite celebrity couple? Umm,, Me and lincoln lewis?

Would you rather be hated for who you are, or liked for who you're not? Hated for who I am.

Do you believe in God? Yep!

Highlight of your life? Emm, It will probably be in March when i go to Wrestlemania!! But for now, When i joined my youth, Well got accepted!

What is your favourite sport? WWE (does that count?)

What are you attracted to in the opposite sex? A good body (Im so not shallow!) Haha, oh and eyes, I love blue eyes!

George Bush: good or bad? Don't really care

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I'd be skinny!

You have just been granted one wish, what would you do with it? Emm, Well i'd probably make myself a character on H&A who would be dating Geoff :) Ok seriously, I'd bring back my granda! I miss him, Or fly to aus to meet Gee.

Do you own any pets? If so, which ones? TG, My wee doggie!

Favourite fast food restaurant? KFC.

Honestly, do you know the rhyme associated with the McDonalds Big Mac? No, I dnt think so

Favourite band? Nickelback!

Most shameful CD you own? Westlife, from back in the day haha

What is/was your favourite subject at school? French!

Who is your role model? Tessa James! I love her!

What is your favourite quote? Lifes a climb, but the veiws great!

Do you believe in love at first sight? umm sort of!

Death penalty: yes or no? Emm, Not sure what i think

If you could have a conversation with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be? Tessa James!

Do you believe rap artist 'Tupac' is dead? I dunno,

You have one thing to take to you on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what would it be? Lincoln Lewis! :wub:

If you had one superpower, what would you be able to do? Fly! I hate planes!

Favourite cartoon character? eeyore

Favourite childhood show? Tweenies!

Favourite book? I dnt really read! But it will be Gee's when she writes one!

Is there something you want but you can't have? Lincoln Lewis! :(

Night or day? I like both

Black or white? Black

Ford or Holden? Holden, Like the holdens lol

Shower or bath? Bath! I miss my bath!

Cat or dog? Dog.

Vegemite or Peanut Butter? Peanut butter, but i dnt really like either!

Desktop or Laptop? Laptop!

In your opinion, what is the meaning of life? To live it to the full!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is your name? Samantha

How old are you? 17

What sex are you? Female

What nationality are you? English

Which country do you live in? UK

Are you in a relationship? If so, what sort? (longterm relationship, dating, boyfriend and girlfriend, married, engaged etc.) No

Do you have any nicknames? normal boring ones lol, Sammie, Sam, Bob??

Any siblings? If so, what are their names and how old are they? Twin sister so 17 aswell lol

Do you go to school or university? College

How long have you been watching Home and Away for? A long time on and off but for the past 2 years pritty much every ep

Who is your favourite character in the show? Charlie

If you could put any two characters together in the show, who would they be? Do Charlie and Angelo count, even if they are together

What is your future job aspiration? If you already have a job, what do you do? My dream job would be to act but I know that will never happen, other than that I dont no. I work part time in a shop tuesday and friday nights saturday during the day.

How many children do you want to have in the future? I used to just want 2 but now I think 3 or 4

Besides Home and Away, what is your favourite television show? Eastenders

Last thing you ate? Banana and Pear

Where was the last place you went out? to romfest

Favourite celebrity couple? Used to be Katie and Peter :( But probs Angelina and Brad

Would you rather be hated for who you are, or liked for who you're not? Hated for who I am

Do you believe in God? I believe their is something, im just not sure what yet

Highlight of your life? quite sad, but probably getting my dog lol I wanted her for soooo long

What is your favourite sport? Trampolining

What are you attracted to in the opposite sex? Eyes, smile and sense of humour

George Bush: good or bad? Bad

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My Teeth

You have just been granted one wish, what would you do with it? go back in time and visit someone

Do you own any pets? If so, which ones? Dog called Pippa, 2 rabbits Skippy and Charlie (not after the character lol) and Tommy the tortoise

Favourite fast food restaurant? McDonalds

Honestly, do you know the rhyme associated with the McDonalds Big Mac? Nope lol

Favourite band? erm... The saturdays or girls aloud

Most shameful CD you own? AQUA

What is/was your favourite subject at school? PE was at school, at college I hated it

Who is your role model? Probably my aunt as no matter what life threw at her she never let it get her down and always looked out for others before looking out for herself, and tried to protect everyone else when she was ill

What is your favourite quote? I dont know

Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes

Death penalty: yes or no? No, as I dont see why they should get an easy way out of it, they should have to face the consequences of being in prison and stay for life.

If you could have a conversation with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be? My nan who died when I was 4 as I dont know anything about her really

Do you believe rap artist 'Tupac' is dead? No idea

You have one thing to take to you on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what would it be? A laptop with a never ending battery lol

If you had one superpower, what would you be able to do? To be able to see into the furture

Favourite cartoon character? Wallace and Gromit

Favourite childhood show? My parents are aliens

Favourite book? My sisters keeper by Jodi Picoult

Is there something you want but you can't have? Not that I can think of

Night or day? Night.

Black or white? Black.

Shower or bath? shower

Cat or dog? Dog.

Vegemite or Peanut Butter? none

Desktop or Laptop? laptop

In your opinion, what is the meaning of life? To be happy

What is your name? Danielle

How old are you? 20

What sex are you? Female

Which country do you live in? Scotland

Are you in a relationship? If so, what sort? No, currently single.

Do you have any nicknames? Danni, Ellie, Elles, Elle and Bob.

Any siblings? If so, what are their names and how old are they? Kirsty, 25 and Lauren, 23.

Do you go to school or university? Nope.

How long have you been watching Home and Away for? On and off for a long time. Everyday for past 2 years.

Who is your favourite character in the show? Charlie

If you could put any two characters together in the show, who would they be? Well Changelo.....but they are? Niff reunion? or maybe Leah and Miles?

What is your future job aspiration? If you already have a job, what do you do? Im currently a secretary....hopefully not forever, but dont know what else to do yet.

How many children do you want to have in the future? Just 2.

Besides Home and Away, what is your favourite television show? Friends. Neighbours. The Hills.

Last thing you ate? Popcorn.

Where was the last place you went out? uhm...furniture store....getting my bedroom decorated. :)

Favourite celebrity couple? Dont really have one.

Would you rather be hated for who you are, or liked for who you're not? Hated for who I am.

Do you believe in God? Im not sure.

Highlight of your life? uhm...I dont know.

What is your favourite sport? Tennis.

What are you attracted to in the opposite sex? Eyes, smile and sense of humour.

George Bush: good or bad? Bad. Just plain stupid!

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? To have more confidence.

You have just been granted one wish, what would you do with it? travel the world....in paticular Africa, Australia and New Zealand.

Do you own any pets? If so, which ones? No. My dog got put down in June. :(

Honestly, do you know the rhyme associated with the McDonalds Big Mac? Nope.

Favourite band? The Killers.

Most shameful CD you own? Attomic Kitten & its signed :lol:

What is/was your favourite subject at school? PE

Who is your role model? Uhm....my mum? my big sister. :P

What is your favourite quote? "Im not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?" - Chandler Bing.

Do you believe in love at first sight? No

Death penalty: yes or no? Not sure...

If you could have a conversation with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be? Dunno....lol.

Do you believe rap artist 'Tupac' is dead? I dont know.

You have one thing to take to you on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what would it be? my mum! :)

If you had one superpower, what would you be able to do? uhm...to be able to go anywhere I wanted in the world with the click of my fingers.

Favourite cartoon character? uhm....nah.....none.

Favourite childhood show? Rosie & Jim.

Favourite book? A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khaled Hosseini.

Is there something you want but you can't have? Nope.

Night or day? Night.

Black or white? Black.

Shower or bath? Bath.

Cat or dog? Dog.

Vegemite or Peanut Butter? None.

Desktop or Laptop? Laptop.

In your opinion, what is the meaning of life? uhm.....

What is your name? Mira.

How old are you? 15.

What sex are you? Female.

What nationality are you? Singaporean.

Which country do you live in? New Zealand.

Are you in a relationship? If so, what sort? (longterm relationship, dating, boyfriend and girlfriend, married, engaged etc.) Single.

Do you have any nicknames? Mouchestache and all these other ones with my last name.

Any siblings? If so, what are their names and how old are they? Toby (brother) - 14.

Do you go to school or university? School.

How long have you been watching Home and Away for? Nearly 4 years.

Who is your favourite character in the show? Aden and Angelo.

If you could put any two characters together in the show, who would they be? Charlie and Angelo, if that counts.

What is your future job aspiration? If you already have a job, what do you do? Journalist.

How many children do you want to have in the future? 2.

Besides Home and Away, what is your favourite television show? Rove and One Tree Hill.

Last thing you ate? Black forest cheesecake.

Where was the last place you went out? The mall.

Favourite celebrity couple? None really interest me.

Do you believe in God? Kind of.

Highlight of your life? I'm still waiting for that moment.

What is your favourite sport? Rugby and athletics.

What are you attracted to in the opposite sex? Eyes, smile, sense of humour and a nice body. :lol:

George Bush: good or bad? Real bad.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I'm kinda short sighted so yeah probably that.

You have just been granted one wish, what would you do with it? Wish for an infinite amount of wishes. :blush:

Do you own any pets? If so, which ones? None.

Favourite fast food restaurant? To be honest all of them but if I had to pick I'd choose Subway.

Honestly, do you know the rhyme associated with the McDonalds Big Mac? I know the rhyme but I don't know how it goes.

Favourite band? Green Day, Kings of leon and the All American Rejects!! :D

Most shameful CD you own? They're all alright so I'd have to say none.

What is/was your favourite subject at school? History.

Who is your role model? Hmm hard question. I would've said Tyra Banks a year ago but I don't really have one now.

What is your favourite quote? "There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends how good you are at it." - Billie Joe Armstrong

Do you believe in love at first sight? Yeap.

Death penalty: yes or no? No! It's horrible and I'd rather have them put in prison for life.

If you could have a conversation with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be? Hamish and Andy.

Do you believe rap artist 'Tupac' is dead? He got shot so yeah, I guess.

You have one thing to take to you on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what would it be? My laptop.

If you had one superpower, what would you be able to do? Fly.

Favourite cartoon character? Spongebob.

Favourite childhood show? Spongebob Squarepants and The Powerpuff Girls. :lol:

Favourite book? I don't really read that much so I can't really say.

Is there something you want but you can't have? Oh yeah, there are a million things out there that I wish I could have.

Night or day? Night.

Black or white? Black.

Ford or Holden? Holden.

Shower or bath? Both.

Cat or dog? Dog.

Vegemite or Peanut Butter? I'll have to go with peanut butter.

Desktop or Laptop? Laptop.

In your opinion, what is the meaning of life? Yeah, nah I don't think anybody knows.

What is your name? Andrew

How old are you? 18

What sex are you? Male

What nationality are you? Australian, but I have British and Canadian heritage (My mother's British/Canadian)

Which country do you live in? Australia

Are you in a relationship? If so, what sort? (longterm relationship, dating, boyfriend and girlfriend, married, engaged etc.) Single

Do you have any nicknames? Drew

Any siblings? If so, what are their names and how old are they? Two brothers, James and Corey and a sister called Emma

Do you go to school or university? School

How long have you been watching Home and Away for? A while... I can't remember the exact year, I think 98 or 2000.

Who is your favourite character in the show? Aden

If you could put any two characters together in the show, who would they be? Geoff and Aden

What is your future job aspiration? If you already have a job, what do you do? Hmm... I don't know. Realistically, a teacher, but if I improve a bit, maybe a screenwriter.

How many children do you want to have in the future? 1 or 2

Besides Home and Away, what is your favourite television show? Press Gang, Are You Beign Served?, Grace & favour, Summerland, AbFab.

Last thing you ate? An apple

Where was the last place you went out? Shopping

Favourite celebrity couple? Zanessa and Dawn French & Lennie Henry.

Do you believe in God? No.

Highlight of your life? I'm not sure...

What is your favourite sport? Soccer

What are you attracted to in the opposite sex? A good sense of humor

George Bush: good or bad? Bade. Very, very bad.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Probably my shyness

You have just been granted one wish, what would you do with it? Probably travel around the world.

Do you own any pets? If so, which ones? A dog.

Honestly, do you know the rhyme associated with the McDonalds Big Mac? No

Favourite band? Paramore

Most shameful CD you own? I have no idea. One of the many soundtracks I have :P.

What is/was your favourite subject at school? English literature

Who is your role model? My parents

What is your favourite quote? "I'm not going to limit myself just because people won't accept the fact that I can do something else." - Dolly Parton

Do you believe in love at first sight? No.

Death penalty: yes or no? No

If you could have a conversation with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be? Steven Moffatt, Julia Sawalha and Dexter Fletcher. All at the same time, for my own (and about a dozen other peoples) selfish reasons :P.

Do you believe rap artist 'Tupac' is dead? Yes.

You have one thing to take to you on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what would it be? My laptop.

If you had one superpower, what would you be able to do? Turn invisible

Favourite cartoon character? Stewie Griffin

Favourite childhood show? Danger Mouse. How I loved that show.

Favourite book? At the moment, The Picture of Dorian Gray.

Is there something you want but you can't have? Not really.

Night or day? Day

Black or white? Black

Ford or Holden? Holden.

Shower or bath? Shower

Cat or dog? Dog.

Vegemite or Peanut Butter? Vegemite.

Desktop or Laptop? Laptop

In your opinion, what is the meaning of life? I don't know.

What is your name? Zoe

How old are you? 24

What sex are you? Female

Which country do you live in? UK

Are you in a relationship? If so, what sort? (longterm relationship, dating, boyfriend and girlfriend, married, engaged etc.) No

Do you have any nicknames? Not really, no..

Any siblings? If so, what are their names and how old are they? Three sisters, and two brothers - Jack & Thomas, Thomas is 7 and Jack is 12, & my sisters, Charlie is 4, Fran, is 17 and Faye is 15

Do you go to school or university? I finished college last year, now I'm looking for work

How long have you been watching Home and Away for? Cant remember when, a good few years or so

Who is your favourite character in the show? My favourite is Aden, then it would be Angelo & Charlie

If you could put any two characters together in the show, who would they be? Do Charlie and Angelo count, even if they are together

What is your future job aspiration? If you already have a job, what do you do? I'd like to be a chef, well thats the kind of work that I'm looking for at the moment, in the catering industry

How many children do you want to have in the future? 2

Besides Home and Away, what is your favourite television show? One Tree Hill, & Eastenders

Last thing you ate? McDonalds

Where was the last place you went out? Went into town earlier

Favourite celebrity couple? None

Would you rather be hated for who you are, or liked for who you're not? I don't know..

Do you believe in God? No

Highlight of your life? I dont know really, going to the BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham a few years ago & meeting the Celebrity chefs, Gordan Ramsey, Jamie Oliver, Aninsley Harriot & Anthony Worrel Tompkinson

What is your favourite sport? Football

What are you attracted to in the opposite sex? Eyes, smile and sense of humour

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I don't know, my confidence I suppose, I'm quite quiet when I first meet people

You have just been granted one wish, what would you do with it? To meet Todd Lasance :)

Do you own any pets? If so, which ones? No

Honestly, do you know the rhyme associated with the McDonalds Big Mac? Nope

Favourite band? Kings Of Leon

Most shameful CD you own? Britney Spears

What is/was your favourite subject at school? Art

Who is your role model? I don't have a role model

What is your favourite quote? Everything happens for a reason

Do you believe in love at first sight? No

Death penalty: yes or no? No, as I dont see why they should get an easy way out of it, they should have to face the consequences of being in prison and stay for life.

If you could have a conversation with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be? My uncle who died two years ago...

Do you believe rap artist 'Tupac' is dead? I dont know

You have one thing to take to you on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what would it be? Food

If you had one superpower, what would you be able to do? To be able to see into the furture

Favourite cartoon character? None

Favourite childhood show? My parents are aliens

Favourite book? My one's that I have recently brought about Michael Jackson

Is there something you want but you can't have? No

Night or day? Night.

Black or white? White

Shower or bath? Shower

Cat or dog? Dog.

Vegemite or Peanut Butter? None

In your opinion, what is the meaning of life? To be happy

What is your name? Hanne

How old are you? 17

What sex are you? Female

What nationality are you? Norwegian

Which country do you live in? Norway

Are you in a relationship? If so, what sort? (longterm relationship, dating, boyfriend and girlfriend, married, engaged etc.) Married to Paul O'Brien Single <_<

Do you have any nicknames? HM

Any siblings? If so, what are their names and how old are they? Yes, two siblings

Do you go to school or university? School

How long have you been watching Home and Away for? Since 2003, I think...

Who is your favourite character in the show? At the moment I'll have to say Aden

If you could put any two characters together in the show, who would they be? Aden and Geoff

What is your future job aspiration? If you already have a job, what do you do? I'd love to be an actress

How many children do you want to have in the future? Don't want kids

Besides Home and Away, what is your favourite television show? Supernatural

Last thing you ate? Ice cream

Where was the last place you went out? To the city centre

Favourite celebrity couple? Don't have one

Would you rather be hated for who you are, or liked for who you're not? Hated for who I am

Do you believe in God? Yes

Highlight of your life? Still waiting for it :P

What is your favourite sport? Basketball

What are you attracted to in the opposite sex? Smile, hair and their sense of humour

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My age, haha :P

You have just been granted one wish, what would you do with it? Be really selfish and wish for Jensen or Paul

Do you own any pets? If so, which ones? One cat

Favourite fast food restaurant? Don't have one

Favourite band? Red

Most shameful CD you own? Hits for Kids

What is/was your favourite subject at school? English

Who is your role model? Eh, don't really have anyone specific

What is your favourite quote? And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years (Abraham Lincoln)

Do you believe in love at first sight? Do I believe that you can go "Wow..." when you first see someone, yes, but in actual love at first sight - no.

Death penalty: yes or no? No, because there are punishments worse than death.

If you could have a conversation with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be? My grandfather who sadly passed away last year, simply for the chance to thank him for all the things he did for me.

Do you believe rap artist 'Tupac' is dead? Eh?

You have one thing to take to you on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what would it be? Jensen Ackles or Paul O'Brien :P

If you had one superpower, what would you be able to do? Be able to read other people's minds

Favourite cartoon character? Scooby Doo

Favourite childhood show? Moomin

Favourite book? Misery by Stephen King

Is there something you want but you can't have? Yes

Night or day? Night

Black or white? Gray :wink:

Shower or bath? Shower

Cat or dog? Cat

Vegemite or Peanut Butter? Neither

In your opinion, what is the meaning of life? I believe that it is not something that is for us humans to know as long as we're alive.

What is your name? Charlene Louise :D

How old are you? 18 and loving it!

What sex are you? Female

Which country do you live in? Bonnie Scotland!!

Are you in a relationship? If so, what sort? Ummm on and off with a guy for a few months!

Do you have any nicknames? Charrrrr , Chaza , Broon( whyyy do people feel the need my last name isnt Broon!

Any siblings? Sister and Brother :) ones 27 and others 21

Do you go to school or university? Uni

How long have you been watching Home and Away for? Since 2006

Who is your favourite character in the show? Rachel

If you could put any two characters together in the show, who would they be? Gina and Bartlett!! haha

What is your future job aspiration? Work in care , studying nursing!!

How many children do you want to have in the future? boy and a girl!

Besides Home and Away, what is your favourite television show? Hollyoaks

Last thing you ate? Fox's biscuit

Where was the last place you went out? To tesco!

Favourite celebrity couple? Was Katie and Peter! Oh well!

Do you believe in God? Yes

Highlight of your life? Passing driving test! Getting An A for college!

What is your favourite sport? Tennis

What are you attracted to in the opposite sex? Smile, hair and their sense of humour , Lips

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Nothing , i am who i am!

You have just been granted one wish, what would you do with it? Give my mum a new house and a better life

Do you own any pets? If so, which ones? goldfish called Bingo

Favourite fast food restaurant? Pizza Hut

Favourite band? Killers

Most shameful CD you own? Mamma Mia

What is/was your favourite subject at school? Biology!

Who is your role model? Love cheryl cole

What is your favourite quote?Ill come back to this one

Do you believe in love at first sight? No , just thinking someones fit isnt love!!!!

Death penalty: yes or no? No

If you could have a conversation with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be? My dad!!!

Do you believe rap artist 'Tupac' is dead? Course!

You have one thing to take to you on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mobile Phone

If you had one superpower, what would you be able to do? Fly

Favourite cartoon character? Scooby Doo

Favourite childhood show? Chucklevision

Favourite book? Dont know!

Is there something you want but you can't have? Yes im waiting Ashton Kutcher!

Night or day? Night

Black or white? Black

Shower or bath? Shower

Cat or dog? Dog

In your opinion, what is the meaning of life? Party like a rockstar!!!

What is your name? Laura

How old are you? 17

What sex are you? Female

Which country do you live in? England

Are you in a relationship? If so, what sort? (longterm relationship, dating, boyfriend and girlfriend, married, engaged etc.) Boyfriend.

Do you have any nicknames? Just Laura..

Any siblings? If so, what are their names and how old are they? 2 sisters

Do you go to school or university? College

How long have you been watching Home and Away for? Since 2007, stopped watching pretty much a few months ago.

Who is your favourite character in the show? Nicole, Charlie, Kirsty and Angelo.

If you could put any two characters together in the show, who would they be? Kirsty and Liam or Ruby and Geoff.

What is your future job aspiration? If you already have a job, what do you do? Don't knoww

How many children do you want to have in the future? Maybe 2.. not sure really

Besides Home and Away, what is your favourite television show? Eastenders, Friends

Last thing you ate? Crisps

Where was the last place you went out? College

Favourite celebrity couple? Don't really have one.

Would you rather be hated for who you are, or liked for who you're not? Hated for who I am. Maybe.

Do you believe in God? Nope don't think so.

Highlight of your life? My life hasn't exactly been interesting so not too sure what the highlight is.

What is your favourite sport? Tennis or swimming

What are you attracted to in the opposite sex? A good body, personality, eyes.

George Bush: good or bad? Ermm... I dunno..

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

You have just been granted one wish, what would you do with it? Wish for unlimited wishes!

Do you own any pets? If so, which ones? Nope. Want a dog but my mum wont let me get one.

Favourite fast food restaurant? Mcdonalds!! :D

Honestly, do you know the rhyme associated with the McDonalds Big Mac? Nope

Favourite band? Too many

Most shameful CD you own? I have lots of old CD's at my dads from years ago. Steps, Spice Girls, Hear'say, S club 7, Westlife... :lol:

What is/was your favourite subject at school? Probably spanish for the couple of months I did it.

Who is your role model? Don't have a role model.

What is your favourite quote? ...

Do you believe in love at first sight? No. How can you love someone you don't know? :unsure:

Death penalty: yes or no? Depends. But most the time no.

If you could have a conversation with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be? The Queen :lol: Nah, ermm, Luke Jacobz?

Do you believe rap artist 'Tupac' is dead? Probably.

You have one thing to take to you on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what would it be? Luke Jacobz :P

If you had one superpower, what would you be able to do? Fly.

Favourite cartoon character? Scooby Doo.

Favourite childhood show? Tweenies! I loved it!

Favourite book? I haven't read many books.

Is there something you want but you can't have? Not what I can think of right now.

Night or day? Night.

Black or white? Black

Ford or Holden? Ford. Not too sure what a Holden is..

Shower or bath? Baths?

Cat or dog? Dog

Vegemite or Peanut Butter? Eww, neither

In your opinion, what is the meaning of life? Just make the most of life.

What is your name? Flea (No seriously :cool: )

How old are you? 23

What sex are you? Male

Which country do you live in? England - but have links to Belgium and Holland

Are you in a relationship? No

Do you have any nicknames? Flea kind of is good enough.

Any siblings? If so, what are their names and how old are they? Sister, 24 year old, step brother 18 and step sister 16

Do you go to school or university? Not any more.

How long have you been watching Home and Away for? About 15 years

Who is your favourite character in the show? Angelo. Other fav's were Rocco, Vinnie and Shane.

If you could put any two characters together in the show, who would they be? Sid and Irene

What is your future job aspiration? If you already have a job, what do you do? I work in football (soccer) Happy with that.

How many children do you want to have in the future? Dont want kids.

Besides Home and Away, what is your favourite television show? Grounded For life (Little known US Comedy) and Weeds.

Last thing you ate? Pie.

Where was the last place you went out? City of Manchester Stadium. (Edit to say actually I went to the Shay yesterday - oops) (Both football grounds)

Do you believe in God? No. I think religion is the cause of most problems and think we would be all better off without it.

Highlight of your life? Football. (soccer)

What is your favourite sport? Football (soccer)

What are you attracted to in the opposite sex? Personality, eyes, intellect.

George Bush: good or bad? Puppet having strings pulled.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Being too vocal about things.

You have just been granted one wish, what would you do with it? Promotion in the Football would be the dream. Looking good so far, touch wood.

Do you own any pets? If so, which ones? Cat named Rascal.

Favourite band? De Heideroosjes (Dutch Punk band),

Most shameful CD you own? Sum 41's first album

What is/was your favourite subject at school? History or PE.

Who is your role model? Geoff Horsfield (footballer)

What is your favourite quote? "Bugger"

Do you believe in love at first sight? Dunno.

Death penalty: yes or no? No. If one person died for a crime they didn't commit then that is one person too many. We see all the time convictions over turned.

If you could have a conversation with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be? Hitler. He was evil, but it would be interesting to see what made him tick.

Do you believe rap artist 'Tupac' is dead? Couldn't care less.

You have one thing to take to you on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what would it be? Large TV with Sky.

If you had one superpower, what would you be able to do? Fly

Favourite cartoon character? Tintin (Used to love going to Belgium in Brugge to the Tintin shops)

Favourite childhood show? Animals of Farthing Wood

Favourite book? Låt den rätte komma in (Let the right one in)

Is there something you want but you can't have? My childhood back. It was great.

Night or day? Night.

Black or white? Black.

Ford or Holden? neither

Shower or bath? Ice bath.

Cat or dog? cat

Desktop or Laptop? laptop

In your opinion, what is the meaning of life? To die.

Additional trivia - I speak fluent English, French, German, Dutch and Flemish, and very good Icelandic, Swedish, Norsk, Danish, Finnish and Welsh :lol:

Archived