Best Exit

Guest -Kevin-

Which was the best exit for you ?  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drew. His final fight with Belle was one of the best scenes of the past few years, and the subsequent make-up, though not reunion, was refreshingly mature both for Drew's character and for Home and Away in general. I'm also glad that he got a chance to make peace with Jazz, and that he left to live with Peter and Amanda and Ryan. It may not have been the most dramatic exit, but I think that it was one of the most realistic and well-acted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think Jack's was the best exit. No-one knew it was coming and there were so many excellent storylines which ran from it and even now some people still don't believe he's dead :lol: Tony's grief in particular over losing his son was in my opinion one of the best storylines if not the best of 2009 in terms of storytelling and acting by everyone involved..

Archived