A Summer Bay Wedding (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

jdoddy

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after reading it fully and in more detail (read it on the way home from going out for lunch on my phone)

I can see this is going to be a good story, even better cause its dedicated to me ha!

really liked the prologue - and enjoyed the little references to your last fic 'The Lost Letter'

looking forward to the next chapter! :)

Cool, I read the Lost Letter, it was well-written and I loved reading each chapter but was a little disappointed on how it ended, but I am so glad that you are doing this story, a sequel to the Lost Letter, and can't wait to see what you have got in store! :D

Thank you :) And I am looking forward to an update :D

Cool, I read the Lost Letter, it was well-written and I loved reading each chapter but was a little disappointed on how it ended, but I am so glad that you are doing this story, a sequel to the Lost Letter, and can't wait to see what you have got in store! :D

Thank you :) And I am looking forward to an update :D

I have to admit that I'm going back to the Lost Letter because I think I need to add something more to it! I know lots probably wanted Roman to have a long lost son out there but..... I wanted him to have something even better ... one of his colleagues naming his son after Roman! How can it be better? Because I wanted Roman to appreciate that he made a difference to peoples lives even when he was a bad boy soilder....

Will be posting an update later but I have to warn you there will be extreme Princess behaviour in this story.....

Love

Tele

x