One Tree Hill season 7

Guest Barbara

I'm not sure I'll even bother to watch this season... Not because I think Chad and Hilarie leaving will make this season so much worse than the last three seasons, I'm just getting really sick of the writers still trying to recapture the magic they haven't been able to find for several years now. They should have ended the show after the fourth season.

Bitter Eli.

But thanks for posting :P

I agree with you about the fact they should have stopped the show after the fourth season. But I've always liked the fact they skipped the years where the characters went to uni. If they hadn't done it, all the characters would have probably ended up in the same uni like other shows have done before. That's something I've always found very unrealistic. Friends don't all go to the same uni in real life. :rolleyes:

I'll start watching the seventh season but we'll see if I watch it until the end. Now that I've said that, I'll probably will though. :P

I know, that I like too. But although it's better than if they had just continued on, I also think they messed it up in a way, and it's not their fault really. It's just that when you're dealing with a show about high school kids, that's a show teenagers will relate very much to, and when it suddenly becomes a show very much about adults, it's like it's suddenly a whole new show. That's not necessarily a bad thing, if you embrace it, but to me it just seems they're still trying too hard for it to be One Tree Hill as it used to be, but it just ends up being too shallow and occasionally cheesy because it's not the same show, if that makes sense. That's why I think it didn't matter at all that Desperate Housewives also skipped four years, because the show was already a show about adults, and even though a lot had changed, the basis of the show was still exactly the same, four years later.

I always envied the fact that One Tree Hill made it to season 7 and The OC only made it to 4, but now I dont. At least The OC ended roughly around when its time was up, unfortunately after the 3rd/4th year. :( One Tree Hill was great up until season 3, season 4 was just brutal and I have only watched some episodes of season 5 and nothing from season 6. I used to never miss an episode up until season 4. Same goes for Desperate Housewives, although I still would never miss an episode of that. :P It was great up until season 3 but like One Tree Hill season 4 was brutal, and I cant see how its going to go on for 9 seasons.

The show wont be the same without Chad and Hilarie, but I probarbly will watch season 7 as after Home & Away, One Tree Hill is my favourite show. Haley and Nathan are still there, and they are my favourite couple in the show, plus there's little Jamie :wub: So yeah I reckon I will watch it

I agree with other posts, I think the last 2 seasons haven't been as good as the other 4.

I think they should have left it at 4, but as they didn't the 6th season should have been the last.

The shows totally been killed for me now with season 7.

I too use to watch it religiously up until the 5th season, I kind of watched it on and off.

I think Chad and Hilarie played very important roles, I mean Lucas narrated it!

I just don't like the thought of new characters to be perfectly honest, and have to agree with Eli, that the show went from being a teen-drama to more of an adult-drama, and as a teen myself I never really liked the consept of skipping years and fast forwarding to 5 years later.

I don't see how there is going to be any more seasons past 7 as lots of people have said they're giving up with it, so surely with ratings dropping it's going to affect the show :unsure:

I cant wait

But i call it The Brooke show :wub:

Because Haley didnt get any storylines

Sophia Bush rocks

But if it does end Sophia would be the better one of

Becuase

Chad Michael Murray - hasnt had a role in ages and when he did it was with Hilary Duff, and hasnt had a movie role since like 2006.

James Lafferty - people think he cant act and this is his big first role but i think he could make it. he was just in the sequel to Donnie Darko.

Hilarie Burton - Has a production company called Southern Gothic Productions but only want's to do small indie roles.

Bethany Joy Galeotti - Has said heaps of times that she really isnt a actor only a singer and she and her husbands family opend up a restaurant called Galeotti’s and she is about to be in The Notebook musical

Sophia Bush - She has the most roles She was listed in Forbes Most Bankable Stars list due to her high earnings, won more Awards than the others, The Paparazzi follows her everywhere

Paul Johansson, Chad Michael Murray, Bethany Joy Galeotti, James Lafferty have also Directed episodes of One Tree Hill all in season 6

Archived