Jodi's annus horribilis July 25

Guest superman's girlfriend

Jodi's annus horribilisJuly 25, 2009 6:56PM

WILL troubled soapie siren Jodi Gordon take the Kate Fischer option (she left Sydney when her engagement was broken to media heir James Packer) and depart for LA to find fame and fortune?

With zero chance that she will reunite with Seven powerhouse Ryan Stokes, industry whispers are that the beautiful actress is being written out of the Home & Away scripts and may ship out by the end of the year.

Should that happen then chasing the acting dream in LA is increasingly looking like a good plan.

Gordon has just returned from California and told Hush that the trip did her the world of good. She left around the time the latest scandals broke about her spending time with strippers.

"I'm really well, feeling refreshed after a nice holiday and beautiful warm weather. I thought it was a good time to suss it out. My trip was purely a holiday for relaxing, catching up with friends, and doing all the tourist things. It was great; exactly what I needed.''

Gordon said that she had been looking forward ``to getting back into it'' on the Home & Away set.

"Martha (her character) has some huge stuff coming up which I am very excited about,'' she said. "The whole show has some massive story lines wrapping up towards the end of the year so it's exciting to see this unravel.''

Just how monumental her storylines will be remains to be seen.

However Gordon insists that she is "happily contracted to the network, and very focused on Home & Away at this point''.

Hush suspects that this difficult year can not end fast enough for Gordon.

SO??? Is she being written out ?(without getting your hopes up) ... it's not gonna happen anyway! (???) !!!...!?!?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, please, please, have mercy on us H&A producers, get rid of her!!!

Absolutely agree 100%

There's only so much of that mouth i can take.

If she stopped whinging so much i could handle it but his is Martha we're talking, she can never NOT have any drama.

Jodi's annus horribilis

Um... what exactly does that phrase mean? I'd look it up online, but... quite frankly I'm terrified of the potential results :huh:

I just searched up the phrase on Google and it ain't nothing bad - it only means 'a horrible year'. Haha I was thinking the same when I read the article :lol:.

Jodi's annus horribilis

Um... what exactly does that phrase mean? I'd look it up online, but... quite frankly I'm terrified of the potential results :huh:

I just searched up the phrase on Google and it ain't nothing bad - it only means 'a horrible year'. Haha I was thinking the same when I read the article :lol:.

Ah right! As in annual! Now I'm with you. Thanks :D

Archived